"Oops! You're right, sorry about that! NY, NJ, CT."
- 12 months ago03/10/20 at 7:35 am (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Anyone here a freelancer in the tri-state area?
"PM me if you are interested in taking on a small client. "
- 12 months ago03/09/20 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Articulate Online/Storyline Question
"Hi all, I do not have an Articulate Online account, but my client does. They asked me a question I cannot answer. They want to know if u..."
- over 2 years ago11/08/18 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Course shows complete when it isn't
"This is happening a lot with Adobe Connect. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't and I have no idea what the criteria are to make i..."
- over 2 years ago06/29/18 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Bookmarking in the middle of a video?
"Hi, A client asked me if a slide has a video on it and a student wants to stop and return to the lesson later, does the bookmark ma..."
- almost 3 years ago05/07/18 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"Well, I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Your software is just too expensive. If I go with Adobe I can get all of Adobe CC (over 10 super us..."
- over 3 years ago10/11/17 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone figured out how to stop the ability to fast forward in HTML output?? Does the newer version of Storyline do it?"
- over 3 years ago09/19/17 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, This is actually what got me in trouble. I don't use Adobe Connect, a client does. I had no idea it wasn't working until she ..."
- almost 4 years ago04/20/17 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Adobe Connect and HTML5/Player content
"I published a course for Adobe Connect. Here's the problem. This course has a video. After watching the use checks a box and when the re..."
- almost 4 years ago04/19/17 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Preventing user from scrubbing video in HTML5 version
"I've been doing e-learning modules in Storyline 2 where a video is embedded. The user is prevented from scrubbing forward in the video by..."
- almost 4 years ago03/11/17 at 12:45 am (UTC)
"Okay, I'm guessing this is a video size issue. Both of the videos I want to import are over 2GB."
- over 4 years ago08/23/16 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Storyline telling me a video isn't supported
"Even though I previously edited a video and it loaded without a problem. Why is it doing this? I've also had to recreate these projects t..."
- over 4 years ago08/23/16 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I've attached the story file that I uploaded to Scorm Cloud. It could just be that I'm inept at reading the results in Scorm ..."
- over 4 years ago08/22/16 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Yes, the only issue I still have is how to see the answers in Scorm Cloud for the Pick Many. I just get the letter i, which i..."
- over 4 years ago08/22/16 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"sorry for all the posts... I found something. Apparently the pick many doesn't give a lot of information. I've attached a picture of what..."
- over 4 years ago08/20/16 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Okay, so just one more question and this is really about Scorm Cloud not Storyline. I'm testing my courses there. I want to see the surve..."
- over 4 years ago08/20/16 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"Yep, that was it. :-)"
- over 4 years ago08/20/16 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"Ok, I think I found my problem... duh... forgot to add the "correct" responses. Technically it should be a survey question instead of a m..."
- over 4 years ago08/20/16 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
Lisa Heyden started a new discussion Incomplete status after survey question
"Can anyone explain why my test doesn't work? My results aren't being reported to the LMS. I'm trying to report a multiple answer and a te..."
- over 4 years ago08/20/16 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"Ok, so I think I figured this out, but I will need to make 42 true false variables to do it. The variable becomes true when media comp..."
- over 4 years ago08/06/16 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Ok, so here's my problem. I basically have no next button. I'm using when the media completes to move forward to the next slide. Here's ..."
- over 4 years ago08/06/16 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"I'm using a video timeline, not the seekbar. There are no keyframes."
- over 4 years ago08/06/16 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"I have 42 slides. Do I have to create a new variable for each one or is there another way to do this?"
- over 4 years ago08/05/16 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"I'm using a box with a transparent fill to prevent users from scrubbing video. I'm using states to hide the box when the media completes...."
- over 4 years ago08/05/16 at 10:13 pm (UTC)