Lisa Phillips commented on the article How to Find a Freelance ID or E-Learning Developer
"Any advice for the flip side -designers/developers looking for people who looking to hire for freelance jobs?"
- over 4 years ago02/27/18 at 11:29 pm (UTC)
Lisa Phillips started a new discussion Interview Presentation/Portfolio
"Hello all! I am writing for some advice. I have recently been asked to interview for a position as an educational technology specialist..."
- almost 5 years ago09/05/17 at 12:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks! That is a good idea! "
- 5 years ago06/14/17 at 2:09 am (UTC)
"Thanks! That is a great idea!!! "
- 5 years ago06/14/17 at 2:08 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Christy. I guess I just don't know where to start. I have not taught anything - I work with SME's who provide content that I take..."
- 5 years ago05/23/17 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
Lisa Phillips started a new discussion Looking for training materials to build a portfolio
"I'm currently taking an e-learning certification course and I am required to write some papers on the e-learning program I plan to design..."
- 5 years ago05/23/17 at 6:55 am (UTC)
Lisa Phillips started a new discussion Animating a freeform line
"Is there a way to animate a line so it appears to be drawing a path that isn't straight? I typically use the wipe animation on lines that..."
- over 5 years ago03/07/17 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
"That's what I thought. Is there a way to randomize the draws from the separate question banks so that not all the questions are drawn fro..."
- over 5 years ago02/23/17 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that was what I intended to do, but will that guarantee that there will be questions drawn from each "quiz" set for the test? So, if..."
- over 5 years ago02/22/17 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
Lisa Phillips started a new discussion Ensuring questions are drawn from sets in a Question Bank
"I have several lessons in a unit. I make individual randomized quizzes for each lesson and then use the same questions combined to create..."
- over 5 years ago02/22/17 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I have that happening for the correct answers, but I am not using a submit button. The answers are being shown as the user drops the..."
- over 5 years ago01/20/17 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"I'm looking to do the same type of thing but for when the drag and drop is completed. However, it seems to appear as soon as a wrong answ..."
- over 5 years ago01/20/17 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"I do, but can't share publicly. Can I send to this email? "
- almost 7 years ago08/13/15 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
Lisa Phillips started a new discussion States not changing on multiple choice question
"I have a multiple choice question that I have added an image on the hover and selected states, but it is not showing up in either case. ..."
- almost 7 years ago08/12/15 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Lisa Phillips started a new discussion Map with scale and Ruler
"Does anyone have an example/template of a map where there with a scale and an interactive ruler that can be dragged to measure the distan..."
- 7 years ago06/10/15 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"Here's the file. My triggers aren't even applying to the buttons, so i don't know what is happening."
- over 7 years ago02/12/15 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi. I've tried doing this in storyline 2 and when i make the triggers on the correct/incorrect buttons that are off screen, they don't ap..."
- over 7 years ago02/11/15 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
Lisa Phillips replied to the discussion Formatting of Fill in the Blank changing to default
"I have customized it on individual slides, as i am not aware of a way to format the Fill In the Blank box on the master slide. That would..."
- over 7 years ago02/11/15 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Lisa Phillips started a new discussion Formatting of Fill in the Blank changing to default
"Can anyone tell me why my formatting changes when I import a question bank into a new storyline file and then draw from that bank? I have..."
- over 7 years ago02/09/15 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"There needs to be a way to format the Text Entry box before importing for this to be useful."
- over 7 years ago02/09/15 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I can duplicate the slide, but what's the point of importing the questions if I have to go back and remake each slide so I can have ..."
- over 7 years ago02/09/15 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"Also, it doesn't allow me to copy the "fill in the blank" box from slide to slide. So am I stuck formatting ever single slide? Would it b..."
- over 7 years ago02/09/15 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"I did everything you asked in the above reply and it still isn't working. :("
- over 7 years ago02/06/15 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"Here's a sample of what I mean. Slide one shows huge text even though master page has been used and the text is at 20 point on it. Slid..."
- over 7 years ago02/06/15 at 7:01 pm (UTC)