"Hi everyone, Is there any rhyme or reason as to why this is happening for some courses? It's almost like some get stuck while others are..."
- 3 years ago04/15/19 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley and Alyssa, Has the development team preposed a workaround for this? Otherwise, it would be a good idea to take the hyperlink ..."
- 3 years ago04/05/19 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"I am trying to find a workaround today. So frustrating! "
- over 3 years ago01/23/19 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"I have the same issue: https://rise.articulate.com/author/aTkI4H9o983Ux4034aUkBjf0oLuEUL5h#/ Help!"
- over 3 years ago12/19/18 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, can you provide an update of what the issue was? I am having trouble loading a rise course, too. My Case # is 01634551. Thanks!"
- over 3 years ago12/19/18 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jason, What code did you paste for this solution? I was interested in testing it because I can't seem to get iframes to work..."
- almost 4 years ago08/16/18 at 11:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I've embedded this code snippet in Rise and could not get it to work. Am I missing something? <iframe width="424" height="5..."
- almost 4 years ago08/13/18 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
Learning & Development Development replied to the discussion Multimedia Attachments in Rise > Linking to Attachment URL After Attachment Deletion
"Hi Leslie, the link is pointing to https://cdn.articulate.com/rise/courses/... Does that mean it's cached?"
- 4 years ago04/05/18 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"No, I just want to expand/collapse sections (not lessons) in Rise."
- 4 years ago03/21/18 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, has Articulate made any progress on this functionality? If not, does anyone know of a post-output hack to make this happen?"
- 4 years ago03/20/18 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Learning & Development Development replied to the discussion Storyline360 - "New Heading" in Menu doesn't link to the right slide
"Hi Alyssa, Has this been fixed?"
- over 4 years ago11/27/17 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
Learning & Development Development replied to the discussion Is it possible to save or export slide to .pdf or .jpg?
"Hi Alyssa, has the dev team given this request any thought?"
- over 4 years ago11/18/17 at 12:59 am (UTC)
Learning & Development Development replied to the discussion How does one incorporate TinCan Api with Articulate?
"Hi Trip, did you get the answer to your question offline? I am wondering the same thing."
- almost 5 years ago05/30/17 at 10:00 pm (UTC)