"Here is the published version versus in the editor"
- 6 months ago11/30/21 at 9:46 am (UTC)
"I should mention this is when i set a background element of the SVG to say 80% transparent, it then becomes 0% transparent on publish."
- 6 months ago11/30/21 at 9:44 am (UTC)
"It works for me in the editor but when published they loose their transparency?"
- 6 months ago11/30/21 at 9:42 am (UTC)
Luke Geach replied to the discussion Sluggish/slow performance of Storyline (lags and freezes)
"Storyline is a 32 Bit application limited to 4GB of usable RAM and a single CPU core (except for encoding video in output). This has been..."
- 6 months ago11/30/21 at 9:35 am (UTC)
"Yay for SVG import, BOO that it does not support the ALPHA channel so doesn't allow for transparency. Almost there!"
- 6 months ago11/30/21 at 9:31 am (UTC)
Luke Geach replied to the discussion New feature in Storyline 360: Interactive 360° images
"Amazing new feature, would LOVE support for 360 video now as well, the same tools but an animated background would be ace!"
- 8 months ago10/05/21 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
"It has been over two years since the original post, the only real solution I have found is to build any course that heavily uses SVG's in..."
- over 1 year ago09/02/20 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"Another 6 months past and no word. This is very poor customer engagement."
- almost 2 years ago07/16/20 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Is there any news on this? Not having this feature is unacceptable at this stage when it's been a request since the original version of s..."
- over 2 years ago01/08/20 at 2:09 pm (UTC)