Luke Scott started a new discussion Text entry recorded in LMS help
"Hi, we have created a course in Storyline where users have to enter text on certain screens to answer questions (no right or wrong answer..."
- 9 months ago02/17/20 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi, did you resolved this as this is the issue I have with the client having slow issues but we don't when we test ourselves? any advice?..."
- 1 year ago09/17/19 at 8:57 am (UTC)
"hi, just following up on this. I need to send the exported doc to a client to translate. If I delete rows from the doc (e.g. ones that ar..."
- over 1 year ago08/07/19 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
Luke Scott started a new discussion Storyline files to download (save) and not open
"Hi, I have lots of resources set up in SL which when clicked on can open fine but it only offers the option to 'open' the files and no op..."
- over 1 year ago05/02/19 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"Jason, Did you resolve this issue as I am experiencing similar issues?"
- over 3 years ago06/14/17 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
Luke Scott started a new discussion Storyline 3 intermitent freezing modules
"Hi, we have developed some courses and some employees are finding the modules freeze when loading. The modules include quite a lot of vid..."
- over 3 years ago06/14/17 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your reply. We don't have any quiz slides throughout but we do have a pre test at the start which is a separate set of questio..."
- over 4 years ago07/29/16 at 9:25 am (UTC)
"The LMS is SuccessFactors and there are hundreds of people using the course - cant replicate and tried Scorm cloud. I have heard issues ..."
- over 4 years ago07/28/16 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"The material is highly confidential so I can't share the material."
- over 4 years ago07/28/16 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
Luke Scott started a new discussion Course scoring over 100% - HELP!
"Hi, we have rolled out a course and one user has come back with a score of 116%? The course contains one quiz at the end consisting of 12..."
- over 4 years ago07/28/16 at 11:08 am (UTC)
Luke Scott started a new discussion Storyline 2 - emailing text input
"Is it possible to send up a link to be able to email someone the text that has been inputted by a learner into a text entry field?"
- over 5 years ago05/26/15 at 9:10 am (UTC)
Luke Scott started a new discussion Drag and drop help
"I have a D&D question where the user can drag 3 images and drop them on either True or False. I need to show feedback when they drop ..."
- over 5 years ago03/09/15 at 10:42 am (UTC)
Luke Scott started a new discussion Quiz help
"I am trying to set up a quiz where there are 9 possible answers and user must select the 4 correct ones. I have two issues: 1. How do I ..."
- over 5 years ago03/09/15 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"Have the latest version of storyline 2 and a new laptop running 8.1. Have installed as admin and have full rights., It’s not installed o..."
- almost 6 years ago01/19/15 at 4:30 pm (UTC)