"I shared the info above with my contact, Bill, at SumTotal. He suggested scheduling a call with an Articulate Representative and me ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/27/19 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your detective work on this issue. I have shared the results with our LMS representative and will work with him to find a s..."
- 3 years ago12/06/19 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, Attached is the file that I believe you need. Lynn"
- 3 years ago12/05/19 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vincent, I'm not sure I know which file(s) to send. Is the attached what you need or something within another folder? [cid:image001...."
- 3 years ago11/21/19 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks. Got sidetracked with another project! Yes, the essay questions are on the results slide. I have attached t..."
- 3 years ago11/20/19 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I wasn't sure who to direct this inquiry to so I figured I'd reach out to you. Please redirect me if needed. This i..."
- 3 years ago11/14/19 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thank you for your message. Yes, I included all questions in the Results Slide. I haven't used SCORM cloud before. Lynn "
- 3 years ago10/10/19 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
Lynn Cadigan started a new discussion Tests with multiple types of questions and scoring
"Hello, I have a Storyline 360 test that I created, which includes multiple choice, T/F, matching and essay questions. All but the essay q..."
- 3 years ago10/09/19 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"Great to know, Randy. Thanks so much! Little by little I'm learning about Storyline. Can't wait for my official training! Lynn Lynn Ca..."
- 3 years ago09/27/19 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your response! My slide now looks like the first attachment. The other attachment shows the triggers. Is the "Submit resul..."
- 3 years ago09/27/19 at 1:04 pm (UTC)
Lynn Cadigan started a new discussion Review slide - do not want users to see results
"Hello, it seems that to have quiz answers go to an LMS a Review slide must be added. Is this correct? How is a review slide a..."
- 3 years ago09/26/19 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
Lynn Cadigan replied to the discussion Can users view their essay answers in a result slide?
"Hello, I am new to Articulate Storyline and creating essay questions. I do not want the users to have to print their answers, but want th..."
- over 3 years ago06/25/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)