"Vector just means the style of image. They are not true vectors."
- over 1 year ago01/21/22 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"As an Articulate Teams Account Administrator, it would be nice if i had access to everyone's Rise projects and could move them from team ..."
- over 3 years ago12/09/19 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Awesome first step....now I think we need to go further. How about an option where every Rise course created by the team can be acc..."
- almost 4 years ago07/12/19 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher started a new discussion What Happens to a Rise Project when someone's Articulate360 account is removed?
"We have a 360 team account with many designers and many of us use Rise. What happens if/when an owner of a Rise project leaves the compan..."
- 4 years ago04/02/19 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher replied to the discussion Sharing folder in Rise
"Adding to this. Would love to see this feature because what happens to a Rise Source when the original creator of it leaves the company a..."
- 4 years ago04/02/19 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the response. Hopefully we can come to some understanding about what vector means in the Content Library...."
- over 4 years ago10/23/18 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher started a new discussion Articulate Content Library: Editing Vector Art
"Longtime user, first time 360er. I notice the Content Library includes vector art that you are able to import directly into Storyline 360..."
- over 4 years ago10/22/18 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher replied to the discussion Storyline 360 TTS Samples
"Thanks but I need mp3 files to send via emailto all our leaders who control the budget. Just something like "Hi! My name is Joanna. I wi..."
- 5 years ago03/14/18 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher started a new discussion Storyline 360 TTS Samples
"I was wondering if there were any samples of the English and French Canadian Text to Speech files out there that our leaders could listen..."
- 5 years ago03/14/18 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher started a new discussion Download Previous Version of Storyline 3
"My entire team is on the latest version of Storyline and ever since that update our published courses do not play on Internet Explorer. L..."
- over 5 years ago10/16/17 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"It's a fine development tool if you don't need software simulation. I would never recommend it for software simulation. "
- over 5 years ago10/12/17 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"This issue completely changed how my department works and how we deliver training. Same here. We just find ways to avoid text entry...."
- over 5 years ago10/12/17 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
"I started this thread 5 years ago, the problem hasn't been fixed. Don't hold your breath Dave."
- over 5 years ago10/11/17 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
"OP here. I also can't believe this thread is still going 5 years later."
- over 5 years ago10/10/17 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"That link is to the release notes for SL360. Also, it seems that the problem only began for us AFTER we updated to the latest version of ..."
- over 5 years ago10/03/17 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Joining in the discussion just to stay up to date. But having same issues with IE11 through our LMS (CSoD). We are using SL3 - not SL360...."
- over 5 years ago10/03/17 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher replied to the discussion Stop all audio
"Ashley Terwilliger If so, you could set each layer to hide the other layers and it should stop the audio How is this any differ..."
- almost 6 years ago07/28/17 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"Sorry - it's just odd to hear about image degradation coming from scaling an image down in size (assuming you maintain exact aspect ratio..."
- almost 6 years ago06/13/17 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"Scaling DOWN an image will cause blurriness? That's awful/bizarre/unfortunate news but thanks for pointing that out to me. "
- almost 6 years ago06/13/17 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher started a new discussion Blurry Images in Preview and Published
"I've noticed this for awhile, all of my images I insert into this Storyline 3 course appear quite blurry everywhere - on the Storyline de..."
- almost 6 years ago06/12/17 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher replied to the discussion Hide/Disable Zoom Region via Trigger or Layer
"Thanks. I had previously tried your first method but since I was not using the submit button I had to put that trigger on the correct/inc..."
- 6 years ago03/22/17 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
M. Bosscher started a new discussion Hide/Disable Zoom Region via Trigger or Layer
"No, I'm not asking how to add a zoom region on a layer. I have a (freeform) Hotspot Question. I'd like to place a zoom region on the sc..."
- 6 years ago03/22/17 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
"Conor Twomey Well done Articulate, Well done Articulate - this thread that I started 4 years ago can finally be killed. It took..."
- almost 7 years ago07/27/16 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"I started this thread over 3 years ago, and Articulate still hasn't figured this out. I get notified of a post here a couple times a week..."
- over 7 years ago02/17/16 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
"Nope, no solution. Appears that they feel it isn't repeatable. "
- over 7 years ago11/16/15 at 11:00 pm (UTC)