"Just wondering if a keyword search function of Rise courses is on the roadmap? Would be useful for interactive resources made using Rise."
- 3 years ago02/07/17 at 3:51 am (UTC)
"Here you go..."
- over 3 years ago11/16/16 at 4:16 am (UTC)
"Thank you Adam. I am also noticing that hyperlinks are continuing off the screen on a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone, Android 6.0.1 with the def..."
- over 3 years ago11/16/16 at 2:58 am (UTC)
Marcel Mihulka started a new discussion Text in Rise
"Congratulations on the new product. I am really enjoying the speed with which I can create resources with Rise. I was wondering if it wer..."
- over 3 years ago11/16/16 at 12:33 am (UTC)
"+1 for this"
- over 3 years ago11/16/16 at 12:27 am (UTC)
Marcel Mihulka started a new discussion Review and email preferences
"Congratulations on the development of a great tool. I have a question about the email notifications. Is there a way to switch off or mini..."
- over 3 years ago11/16/16 at 12:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Jean, this could be for a number of reasons so you will need to try a few things to find out what is causing the problem. First step w..."
- over 4 years ago06/15/15 at 4:29 am (UTC)
Marcel Mihulka started a new discussion Questions with options that can be correct in more than one place.
"Hi all, I am having difficulty in getting a freeform drag and drop option to give correct/incorrect feedback. The question is set up wit..."
- over 4 years ago06/11/15 at 3:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, I can see that I can change it through the feedback master. Thank you for your help with this."
- over 5 years ago10/28/14 at 5:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Rex, That is correct. I do not know how to edit the actual feedback box. The content on the box I can work out, but the feature in St..."
- over 5 years ago10/28/14 at 3:33 am (UTC)
Marcel Mihulka started a new discussion Storyline 2: Editing Feedback Layers
"Apologies for what I am sure will be a simple answer, but how do you edit the base of the correct and incorrect quiz feedback layers in S..."
- over 5 years ago09/28/14 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"I had this issue too when trying to copy and paste a chart from Microsoft Word. Even though the chart did not work, any subsequent cut an..."
- over 5 years ago09/28/14 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, You could use the fly out left, fly in right animations for the individual images and overlap them in the timeline so it looks..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"If it suited the format of your module, you could change the layers into individual slides so rather than returning to a layer, they woul..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Robert, Could you bypass the video by setting the timeline to the same duration as the video and set the slide to advance once the tim..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jean-Claude, If you tick the seekbar box in the player settings, you can select which particular slides to show or hide the seekbar in..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"You could also add animations with a punch sound for when the typewriter "fingers" hit the page, revealing the letters. You would need to..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Shivani, I do not use SumTotal as an LMS, but in Moodle, the settings within the LMS can play with the result tracking. For one, admin..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Further to this discussion, I have created a menu where the books disappear from a shelf which means I am required to set the slide to re..."
- over 6 years ago10/27/13 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your reply Leslie. I gave that a go and unfortunately the problem remains. I have tried to lodge a case but the support pa..."
- over 6 years ago08/29/13 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
"I am having a similar problem in that my text entry prompts do not show during preview or publishing. If I click somewhere else on the sc..."
- over 6 years ago08/28/13 at 11:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for that. Was the functionality built in Storyline as David Anderson suggested in his post that it would? The other suggestions on..."
- almost 7 years ago04/08/13 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
Marcel Mihulka started a new discussion Confidence Based Questions
"I would like to create case based, multiple choice questions where there is the ability to rate how confident a user is with their respon..."
- almost 7 years ago04/04/13 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, Was the confidence based assessment functionality built into Storyline? If so, can you point me to some instructional material f..."
- almost 7 years ago03/20/13 at 3:51 pm (UTC)