Marco Giacomasso started a new discussion SCORM 1.2 course not tracking with Chrome in windows environment
"Hi! I'm wisiting one of my courses (Storyline 360, published in SCORM 1.2) in a Windows environment, with both IE11 and Chrome. The ..."
- almost 3 years ago06/12/19 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Marco Giacomasso started a new discussion Video matter
"Hi everybody, Can someone help me to understand how can I can play a video without click anything at the beginning of the course. It is ..."
- 3 years ago04/24/19 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your reply. I solved, manually editing the manifest file and removing the parameter from the <adlcp:masteryscore> tag. N..."
- 3 years ago04/10/19 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi. Tested on SCORM Clouds: tracks properly. THX"
- 3 years ago04/10/19 at 6:19 am (UTC)
"Hi. I exported a course with "Passed/Incomplete" option, but on the LMS it's showed as "failed". So I tried exporting the course with b..."
- 3 years ago04/09/19 at 11:47 am (UTC)
"Hi! THX for your answer.... it seems to work :-) "
- 3 years ago04/08/19 at 8:43 am (UTC)
Marco Giacomasso started a new discussion Malformed manifest in SCORM 1.2
"Hi. I'm encountering an issue exporting a course in SCORM 1.2. The package cannot be uploaded due to a "malformed manifest" (error screen..."
- 3 years ago04/05/19 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"Thank you soooo much! It works fine."
- over 3 years ago12/08/18 at 5:43 pm (UTC)