"This is very cool, I'll be honest have not thought about using MS Paint in this way. Tom Kuhlmann did a post on this blog in January tha..."
- almost 11 years ago03/09/11 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"Just what I was looking for!! Love the zigzag ones!!"
- almost 11 years ago03/04/11 at 4:55 am (UTC)
- almost 11 years ago03/04/11 at 4:06 am (UTC)
Margaret Jacobs commented on the article Here's a Cheat-Sheet on Optimal Video & Image Sizes
"This is execellent! Thank you very much!"
- almost 11 years ago03/02/11 at 5:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Jens, When you do a graded quiz and select Multiple choice question, you have 10 answers, but you can then assign marks to every singl..."
- almost 11 years ago02/22/11 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"What about reflective thinking? "
- almost 11 years ago02/17/11 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
Margaret Jacobs started a new discussion Need creative thinking
"I have one e-learning activity that needs to be done by 4 different categories of learners. Putting the e-learning together is not a pro..."
- almost 11 years ago02/15/11 at 6:53 am (UTC)
"Hi De Wet, What is the attemps you have allowed for each question? See pic below."
- almost 11 years ago02/14/11 at 11:45 pm (UTC)
Margaret Jacobs replied to the discussion Wanted: Fresh ideas for a new course I'm developing.
"So what if you design the course so that your Sales associates are the “customer”, this way you can build different scenario's where they..."
- almost 11 years ago02/10/11 at 11:52 pm (UTC)