Tracy Hodges started a new discussion Storyline block in Rise (mobile view) not working
"Hi all, I have an issue with Storyline blocks in Rise. When in mobile view it is showing with a play button as if it was a video. The in..."
- over 1 year ago10/02/18 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
Tracy Hodges replied to the discussion States on shapes controlled by variables and triggers - not working...
"Hi guys, Thank you for your help! Russell I didn't even think of the timeline start as an option, that seems to be working great :-) Th..."
- over 1 year ago08/02/18 at 7:03 am (UTC)
Tracy Hodges started a new discussion States on shapes controlled by variables and triggers - not working...
"In my course, I have shapes (Ovals) in a menu slide with states 'Normal, 'Hover' and 'Seen'. I want the 'Seen' state to appear then the l..."
- over 1 year ago08/01/18 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Yes! Thank you so much :-) "
- over 1 year ago07/31/18 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"It would be great to get folders in Review soon, my site is a mess :-P And to be able to share a folder link for someone to review, rathe..."
- over 1 year ago07/24/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"We use Moodle LMS, but are experiencing reporting issues with our Rise courses. The user has completed a course with a quiz set to track..."
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Hi, I have the same problem. Could support supply some information here, please? Many thanks :-)"
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 8:36 am (UTC)
"I would love to see Articulate Online cater for Rise courses, and maybe have a little spruce up on the interface... We're looking to repl..."
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"It is such a great idea! I've been looking for a good terms and definitions solution for a while...thank you!"
- almost 2 years ago04/25/18 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
Tracy Hodges started a new discussion Rise with Storyline interaction not working on mobile
"Hi folks! I am working on courses in Rise and love the fact I can have SL2 interactions in the course. But when viewing on mobile the in..."
- 2 years ago01/04/18 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
Tracy Hodges commented on the article 4 Skills for Thriving as a One-Person Training Department
"Thanks for this lovely article, I feel it describes my work-life quite well. I will start tracking my time right now :-)"
- over 3 years ago10/12/16 at 10:31 am (UTC)
"We use Depositphoto.com a lot, they are cheaper than Shutterstock (which we use sometimes). They have flexibility in how you buy: Monthly..."
- over 3 years ago10/05/16 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
"Lots of great tips, thanks guys :-) I think I'll be using a mix of context scenarios and games, make sure I have a bit of variation in th..."
- over 3 years ago07/12/16 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks for all the great tips guys! I agree that context is king, so will probably go down that route. And a cheat sheet in Resources is ..."
- over 3 years ago07/07/16 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"I like the crossword a lot! Think I can use that as a knowledge check for the definitions :-)"
- over 3 years ago07/07/16 at 11:45 am (UTC)
Tracy Hodges started a new discussion Tips on how to teach terminology and definitions
"Hi! Just wondering if anyone has got tips on how to teach terminology in an engaging way? I have a course I'm making and there's lots of..."
- over 3 years ago07/06/16 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"Lovely template! I'll be using something very similar in my next course :-) Thanks!"
- over 3 years ago07/06/16 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"If you need a good (free!) recording program, I can highly recommend Audacity. There are many options for editing audio (noise reduction,..."
- over 3 years ago07/04/16 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
Tracy Hodges commented on the article Allow Learners to Choose an Avatar Using One Variable (With Video!)
"Thank you so much! I was trying to make a slide where learners could choose their avatar, but got stuck. And hey presto: Here is the solu..."
- over 4 years ago10/27/15 at 9:46 am (UTC)
"I am just getting to know these guys and they are the bees knees! Thanks for telling the story :-)"
- over 4 years ago08/27/15 at 8:29 am (UTC)
Tracy Hodges replied to the discussion Storyline multiple drag objects and multiple target areas
"Thank you so much! This is one of the most useful tutorials I have seen! You've saved me a lot of time :-)"
- over 4 years ago08/12/15 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! You're a star! I'll see if I can view this. "
- over 4 years ago08/10/15 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Michael, Thanks for your reply. I am working on Storyline 1 and sadly can't open your file. Have you got another version of it?"
- over 4 years ago08/10/15 at 10:31 am (UTC)
Tracy Hodges started a new discussion Storyline seekbar visibility on slide vs layer
"Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to have the seekbar hidden on the main slide, but visible on the slide layer? "
- over 4 years ago08/10/15 at 8:21 am (UTC)
Tracy Hodges commented on the article Tips for Removing Redundant E-Learning Course Text
"Thank for the tips! Very good :-) Applying 'Plain English' rules always helps. Get rid of jargon and long run-on sentences! Here is a..."
- over 4 years ago06/17/15 at 3:10 pm (UTC)