"And there will be no update for Storyline 2? That's a pity."
- over 5 years ago03/14/17 at 7:06 am (UTC)
Marijn Bierhof commented on the download Storyline 2+: Cards Against Humanity-Inspired Game
"Nice. But something seems off with the scoring. If I pick a card and then another one from the same row, the points keep going up. I can..."
- over 5 years ago03/01/17 at 7:20 am (UTC)
"One more voice to get this sorted! I'm getting complaints from users about the font font kerning and nothing I try helps. I'm bound to us..."
- almost 6 years ago02/10/17 at 9:45 am (UTC)
"Holymoly! The difference with Storyline's output is *huge*. At first I wasn't all that interested in Rise, but after seeing this...damn....."
- 6 years ago11/23/16 at 7:37 am (UTC)
"Blurring rocks, works very well on the right slides. As an alternative you can also use the Transparancy slider in the 'Format Picture' o..."
- 6 years ago09/21/16 at 8:00 am (UTC)
"Oh, and Picture 15 is the visual aid for the ... technically impaired."
- 8 years ago10/15/14 at 5:28 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil! I have those...here are the triggers for the slides: Picture 17 & 18 are the pictures for the on/off button. Picture 1..."
- 8 years ago10/15/14 at 5:27 am (UTC)
Marijn Bierhof started a new discussion How to ad a recurring on/off button on ALL slides?
"Hi! Working on a mandatory course for our entire company here (so for 2300 employees)...which means I'm making something for people who ..."
- 8 years ago10/15/14 at 4:04 am (UTC)
"WOW! Those are some quick replies from you guys, thanks a lot! Changed it in my story now, so that learners cannot complete a chapter un..."
- 8 years ago10/10/14 at 7:46 am (UTC)
Marijn Bierhof started a new discussion Breaking my brains over variables
"Hi! I am working on a course which is outlined as follows: 1) Introduction 2) Chapter 1 3) Chapter 2 3) Chapter 3 I'm not using a Menu..."
- 8 years ago10/10/14 at 5:50 am (UTC)
"How awesome! Perfectly done Rebecca. I have sent the link to my colleagues. Why explain it when you have done a perfect movie. Kudos!"
- over 9 years ago06/05/13 at 5:32 am (UTC)
"I understand your problem...had it too at first. I first added the 'Next' button and then added the trigger that would send the learner t..."
- over 9 years ago06/02/13 at 7:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the answer Mike! Took me a while to figure it all out, but it worked! It worked! *Does the happy dance* Thanks...you made my ..."
- over 9 years ago05/31/13 at 8:35 am (UTC)