"Nice, thanks for sharing!"
- over 4 years ago03/09/17 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
Mark Dawdy commented on the article Use Storyline to Turn a Boring Process Video Into an Interactive Software Simulation
"Hi Nicole, I appreciate the simple reminder. As always, you do a great job of showing best tips and practices for using Articulate softwa..."
- over 4 years ago01/05/17 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
Mark Dawdy commented on the article How to Transform a Course with Timing and Animations
"It's amazing how transitions (timed or not) can make a difference in a simple presentation or eLearning. Thanks for the display of differ..."
- over 4 years ago01/05/17 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"Appreciate the thought-provoking article Trina. It made me think of how important it is to deliver the training in a way that meets the n..."
- 5 years ago07/28/16 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
Mark Dawdy commented on the article The Hidden Project within Your Project: Translating Your E-Learning Materials
"Hi Jeff - excellent article about the planning and working stages of translation. I would say something similar to what Christophe said t..."
- 5 years ago07/28/16 at 3:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Jackie - thanks for sharing, it's pretty cool. Brings back fond memories."
- 5 years ago07/28/16 at 1:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Zsolt - love the game, great idea interacting with the video. I am looking to build something similar myself. I have done it in the pa..."
- 5 years ago07/27/16 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
Mark Dawdy replied to the discussion Drag and Drop - Allowing to Submit before Completing
"You should be able to use a "freeform" question slide. On the slide, you should be able to make the "submit" button appear only after th..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"Adam - unfortunately I don't have an example to share with you, but do have some advice. You could go out to the LMS makers sites and fin..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"Harry - There's been some great advice so far on this post. I have been building web sites for clients and my sites for over 15 yrs, hel..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Richard - I realize this was over a year ago and I am assuming (I know, don't ever assume) that you have found your answer by now. But, ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"Matt - what's the web site? You should be able to duplicate almost any look and feel. "
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Kima - these are very good ideas. A virtual tour to me is nothing more than rendering various photos "stitched" together to make it seem..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Ramya - I could see one scenario where you could set up several interactions and the learners would go through them all, giving their fee..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"I agree with many of the comments here, but especially like Skip's because I too have found that Camtasia is essential for easy screen ca..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Love the examples shared and yes, it could easily be used for this purpose, but as Rachel pointed out, you would want to augment your sit..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
"There are other screen capture tools that make it easier to make screen captures - SnagIt, as mentioned above, is probably the best featu..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/15 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"Hello All, Great discussion. In my experience, what is usually called a storyboard is actually a script. The script contains all of th..."
- almost 7 years ago12/11/14 at 11:21 pm (UTC)
"Carmen, I know I am coming late to the discussion, but wanted to share some more info. Wordpress is great and they have been around a ..."
- over 7 years ago03/19/14 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Great comments and a good idea, although I agree the practicality of it is what you make of it and how much buy-in you receive from those..."
- over 7 years ago03/19/14 at 9:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks Jeanette. That's a very useful tool. I could see several applications for using it, especially for just quick screen shots whe..."
- over 10 years ago02/14/11 at 12:30 pm (UTC)