Mark Pickart started a new discussion Changing the Loading Spinner
"Has anyone figured out how to adjust and manipulate the loading spinner for storyline? I have found the mobile spinner but not the one fo..."
- almost 8 years ago08/13/14 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Honestly I always get a stock response of submit a feature request, or this is very popular I am sure its being worked on, but there is v..."
- over 8 years ago10/16/13 at 7:12 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Scrolling Panel Color
"Does anyone have a way to change a scrolling panel color? The light gray is easily lost in the slides. We have a feeling people may not s..."
- almost 9 years ago09/17/13 at 8:12 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Error trying to edit player
"I received a message saying memory is low. It was on a project where I imported a powerpoint presentation there are 78 slides or so. Then..."
- almost 9 years ago07/23/13 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"I also have a variable for score that is %TXP% var score = player.GetVar("TXP") document.getElementById("score").setAttribute("value", "s..."
- 9 years ago05/28/13 at 6:21 am (UTC)
"I have some javascrpt set up to send a variable externally but it isn't actually sending. var name = player.GetVar("Name") document.getEl..."
- 9 years ago05/28/13 at 6:14 am (UTC)
- 9 years ago05/22/13 at 5:32 am (UTC)
"I know I am late to the game when responding to this post but is there a simpler way to explain all of this. I want to use this method to..."
- 9 years ago05/08/13 at 6:48 am (UTC)
"I am looking for something very similar and have had no luck with anyone answering did you find an answer independently?"
- 9 years ago04/22/13 at 7:50 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Games Leaderboards
"I have created a game with a variable that keeps track of the score from players. I want to be able to add the outcome to a leaderboard. ..."
- 9 years ago04/18/13 at 8:34 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Scrolling Panel
"I have been trying to figure out how to make my scroll panel move horizontally but I can't? The icon shows a scroll bar on the right hand..."
- over 9 years ago03/13/13 at 7:50 am (UTC)
"Well the presentation fills the screen, but the video does not. It is larger than a normal youtube display, but the web object embed is c..."
- over 9 years ago03/08/13 at 8:59 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Video Embed Help
"I have looked into the two option for embedding YouTube video and I like the insert a video from website option, but for whatever reason ..."
- over 9 years ago03/08/13 at 5:12 am (UTC)
"Have you tried resizing the physical story space under design to be larger. I would test it out and see if this is storyline encoding and..."
- over 9 years ago03/08/13 at 4:40 am (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: I would agree not always, but the theory is that all other states are a variation of normal. You can have some success ..."
- over 9 years ago02/28/13 at 9:02 am (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: The normal state is always visible this is because all other states are a variation of normal Well no..."
- over 9 years ago02/28/13 at 8:28 am (UTC)
"It was a complicated web of problem I just figured it out though. In order to not have to change 60 different images I just cut and past ..."
- over 9 years ago02/28/13 at 8:26 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply unfortunately I do have those exact options clicked. Still no idea why it is giving me such grief."
- over 9 years ago02/28/13 at 6:09 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Drag and Drop state issues
"Ok I have a state for normal and a state for Drop Correct but when my object is on the drop correct item the normal state is till behind ..."
- over 9 years ago02/28/13 at 5:44 am (UTC)
"It takes a little more initial investment in time, but in the long run may be worth it so you can customize to your hearts content. I wou..."
- over 9 years ago02/21/13 at 6:26 am (UTC)
"Have you tried just creating your own set of matches with a freeform drag and drop. You can customize the match and all of the other cont..."
- over 9 years ago02/21/13 at 4:00 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Variable effects on Master Slides
"I have a lot of variables and triggers. One thing I am having an issue with is, I have a drag and drop interaction and I want to make it ..."
- over 9 years ago02/20/13 at 7:33 am (UTC)
"Your answer on variables was superb. We were dancing around the same solution. My variable structure was too complex and it wasn't funct..."
- over 9 years ago02/18/13 at 6:19 am (UTC)
Mark Pickart started a new discussion Variable issues
"So I was wondering if I am able to subtract one variable from another variable. So if percent %1% was a score for the first set of questi..."
- over 9 years ago02/18/13 at 5:49 am (UTC)