Mark Ramsey replied to the discussion Storyline Out of memmory error message in chrome browser
"Leslie, I think it would be good to understand how Storyline "encourages" browsers to do garbage collection (memory recycling). We have a..."
- 2 years ago10/07/19 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"Every since we went to Storyline 3, when we open a course it always asks for "Gotham Light". We contracted with an Indian firm to d..."
- over 2 years ago06/27/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey started a new discussion SL3: Scrolling panel renders differently in different browsers
"I have a problem using the scrolling panel. I have placed a text field on it, and added a standard button at the bottom of the scroll. I ..."
- 3 years ago08/13/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey replied to the discussion Multiple Choice slide - get the Saved State and show a layer
"Alyssa, As usual, I was over-thinking my solution. Your solution was what I needed to do. These courses I'm working on now are part of a..."
- over 3 years ago07/25/18 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey started a new discussion Multiple Choice slide - get the Saved State and show a layer
"I have some courses that have multiple hundreds of multiple choice questions. To describe a typical question: When the user clicks one o..."
- over 3 years ago07/23/18 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"I was creating 28 quiz banks, with anywhere from 3-9 questions per bank, with a total amount of 161 questions. SL3. There were times when..."
- over 3 years ago07/10/18 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Ashely, We're still using Storyline 2. There is a bit of a movement here to see if we can move to 3. We are also trying to deal with th..."
- over 3 years ago05/11/18 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"I did a little research and came up wit two solutions: First, for immediate Help Desk tickets, you can instruct affected users to change..."
- over 3 years ago05/09/18 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Are you going to fix this in Storyline 2?"
- over 3 years ago05/09/18 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"Hassy, I had to go back a bit to remember. What I meant was: if you have three buttons, you attach a trigger to each each trigger set..."
- over 3 years ago03/12/18 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey replied to the discussion Hand cursor not appearing on images set as Button in Chrome new update
"Ashley, has there been a fix to this published-file HTML5 button issue where the cursor doesn't change? We're still using Storyline 2 - h..."
- over 3 years ago03/02/18 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey replied to the discussion Cursor not changing to "Pointer" when hovering over object with click trigger
"I thought this worked, but what it does is put a pointer cursor over anything that has a state! Unfortunately, I use a lot of states in m..."
- over 3 years ago03/02/18 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey started a new discussion Navigation restriction changing based upon LMS detection in SL2
"This is a complicated question, so I'm going to state it like this. I was asked to see if I could: publish ONE Storyline-based SCORM ..."
- 4 years ago10/24/17 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey started a new discussion Storyline 2 HTML5 menu titles not showing correctly in a certain circumstance
"We have a situation with our HTML5 builds. Part of our design in that we may have side-by-side slides that have similar or "continued" c..."
- 4 years ago10/11/17 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
- over 4 years ago06/06/17 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey started a new discussion Triggering Functions at the end of a Timeline
"I was working on an 8-button menu on a slide. These "buttons" actually consisted of the buttons themselves, a completed indicator for eac..."
- almost 5 years ago01/11/17 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"Agreement all around about wanting/needing a more robust Storyline. HTML5 and especially the xAPI I've dealt with and had to blaze trails..."
- almost 5 years ago11/30/16 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"I would like to know this too!"
- almost 5 years ago11/07/16 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
- almost 5 years ago11/01/16 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"I don't know whether this assist others in this thread, but I came up with an alternate solution. It's a bit more involved on the Javascr..."
- 5 years ago10/18/16 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey started a new discussion Creating a dynamically-built HTML form from Storyline
"I needed to come up with a way to create and print a form in a Storyline module without adding any external HTML or graphic files to the ..."
- 5 years ago10/18/16 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
Mark Ramsey started a new discussion Saving publishing settings in Storyline 2
"When you create a default Storyline document, the default publishing standards are set to SCORM 1.2. These will be the LMS publishing sta..."
- 5 years ago08/19/16 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"My question is: If you bring in a JPG graphic that is already compressed to a Storyline project, when publishing will Storyline: read ..."
- 5 years ago08/12/16 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago06/13/16 at 6:11 pm (UTC)