"This is a major issue for my team. Desperately need this feature."
- 22 days ago07/21/22 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"@Julie - it's been so long since this happened I forget exactly the outcome and I haven't used Replay since."
- over 1 year ago05/10/21 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"+1 for this request. The biggest problem is that if you use sections you have to have all topics in a section. Example: Intro (Topic) Sec..."
- almost 2 years ago09/04/20 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"I recently had a similar requirement but it originally had only 6 "tasks" that needed to be dropped to one of two targets. Each "task" wa..."
- almost 3 years ago10/18/19 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"Thanks Gerry! I think your solution is the best/cleanest."
- almost 3 years ago10/14/19 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
Mark Siegrist replied to the discussion Custom line spacing not holding on Master Slide items
"Commenting so I'm on thread to follow updates. I'm experiencing same issue in SL360 latest update v3.28.18944.0. This is a pretty big iss..."
- 3 years ago06/13/19 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
Mark Siegrist commented on the article 3 Ways to Track & Display Learner Progress with Storyline 360
"But slide numbering is not very useful if you are doing branching or non-linear content pathing."
- 3 years ago06/05/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Agreed - after working with the Modern player in SL360 and then coming back to Presenter for some old projects I was hoping to change the..."
- almost 4 years ago11/10/18 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
Mark Siegrist replied to the discussion Powerpoint Icons disappear when I import slides to Storyline
"I am having the same issue as Sarah - when I import PowerPoint files into Storyline 360, some of the icon images used in the PPTX are sho..."
- almost 4 years ago11/08/18 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"Here is a Peek recording of me trying to record a Replay capture : ) https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ff86be28-c26a-4b6d-9cf9-c..."
- 4 years ago08/10/18 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't really work well from a practical standpoint. When resizing the recording area via the handles, it..."
- 4 years ago08/10/18 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Mark Siegrist started a new discussion 1080p resolution not possible?
"I need to publish videos at 1080p resolution - our media streaming service will then downgrade if needed. We've found that videos at 720p..."
- 4 years ago08/09/18 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"I would try uploading to SCORM Test Track ( google it) as it's free for developer account to test SCORM compliance. That will tell you wi..."
- 4 years ago07/24/18 at 6:57 pm (UTC)