"Phil - thanks. I'll try the state changes, but I have about six of these buttons together in a row, so the solution has to be fairly sim..."
- over 1 year ago10/03/18 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"Phil. Thanks. I'm still experimenting, but I'm not hopeful that I'll be able to pull off the effect that I'm looking for with layers. ..."
- over 1 year ago10/03/18 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Michael -- I have some flexibility with this. The basic idea is that the changed state animates over the original and then animates out ..."
- over 1 year ago10/02/18 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"Crystal -- Hi, thanks for the response. I'm not able to share the project file, but I have a few answers to your comments: - Hover ov..."
- over 1 year ago10/02/18 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone... I have a similar issue. I have an object that I'm using to simulate a button in a software application. The button (in ..."
- over 1 year ago09/26/18 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
"Wendy -- Hi. Hope you're still seeing this after two years, I'm still not able to get this to work. I'm in SL3 and not seeing the ani..."
- over 1 year ago09/26/18 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
Martin Deutsch replied to the discussion What are all of the reasons that would cause a course's ims manifest ID to change?
"Matthew -- do you know if manifest changes are governed by SCORM, or if it's up to the authoring software or LMS to determine whether a c..."
- almost 2 years ago03/25/18 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"Roland, Unfortunately, I don’t use 360, so can’t advise you. I’d posted that item about a year ago, and I know that there’ve been other..."
- over 2 years ago11/17/17 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"Crystal -- have to take a look at the Story file when I get back to my PC, but from the quick glance on the Mac, looks good. Appears to ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/28/17 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
Martin Deutsch started a new discussion Slider and scrolling panel together
"Hi -- Pretty sure this isn't possible, but I'll give it a shot. I have an image in a scrolling panel at the top half of a screen . What..."
- almost 3 years ago04/27/17 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
"Can't really do that, either. Unless I'm missing something, pasting from Powerpoint brings items in as images... not editable. Without ..."
- 3 years ago02/13/17 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks… I’ve seen that article and understand the formatting items. What I’m looking for is a straight content import. I don’t want, a..."
- 3 years ago02/11/17 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi -- I've read the guidance and best practice articles for Powerpoint imports, but in my case, I have a fairly detailed SL template. I ..."
- 3 years ago02/11/17 at 1:12 am (UTC)
"Hi. This is great and I can think of a lot of uses for this functionality. Curious, though. The sliders only go to 90%, despite saying..."
- 3 years ago11/28/16 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, Thanks. I’ll do that. What inspired me to inquire was the recent example posted by Richard Hill (Heroland). In one of his eT..."
- 3 years ago11/22/16 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi -- I wanted to follow up on this one. Having the X and Y of an object is great, but you still need to move objects manually, either b..."
- 3 years ago11/22/16 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
Martin Deutsch replied to the discussion keeping your technologies and content up to date, Does anyone have a strategy?
"Veronica -- I've found it helpful to have an Access database or perhaps a sharepoint site with every course in my library. I track about..."
- over 3 years ago10/24/16 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
Martin Deutsch commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2: Glossary of Demystified E-Learning and Instructional Design Terms
"Interesting. For me, it seemed counter-intuitive not to be able to click on a letter directly. I see that you can, but it just changes ..."
- over 3 years ago08/30/16 at 10:57 pm (UTC)
"Just one comment.. on the screen with the six cooking steps, clicking the step buttons a second time breaks the navigation... the steps ..."
- over 3 years ago08/18/16 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"This is great, and I hate to get greedy, but I hope that when (if) the feature's implemented, I also have the ability to scroll in both d..."
- over 3 years ago08/04/16 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"Mike -- love the intricacy of this interaction, but I can't imagine handing something like this to my QA group. With all the trigger wor..."
- almost 4 years ago03/15/16 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi -- I'm having issues where colors are being rendered differently on an iPad. I'm having difficulty finding a single color from the pl..."
- over 5 years ago08/06/14 at 8:18 am (UTC)
Martin Deutsch replied to the discussion Timer that is always on top while it is counting down.
"I notice that these examples are just using the variable reference by itself. Has anyone had issues with using a reference next to other..."
- over 5 years ago07/25/14 at 9:45 am (UTC)
"Ashley -- the course runs fine in SCORM cloud, but of course that doesn't buy us anything because the issue is with the attempts being re..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/14 at 12:56 pm (UTC)