Martin Maya replied to the discussion Is it possible to stop people from copying and pasting my course contents?
"Hi Yifan It doesn't help much as it only prevents copying with a mouse. If you prefer to use the keyboard rather than the mouse, you..."
- 14 days ago01/06/21 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie Now that Kristyna's request is over a year old, I am wondering we are now able to change the background colour globally? Many t..."
- 8 months ago05/29/20 at 8:21 am (UTC)
"Yes please, I have been wanting to do this too, many times. A bookmark feature that references all parts of the course would be great. Pl..."
- 9 months ago04/13/20 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I find it does return though. I've switched to using Edge on the PC, it works intermittently. Edge does have the advantage of autoco..."
- 1 year ago12/09/19 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Karl. @Kiley, I change from browser to browser and it always catches up with me. It seems to be browser agnostic."
- 1 year ago12/09/19 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karl, I emailed David at Omniplex support on the 2nd December but he said he isn't aware of any issue. I emailed him again last Friday..."
- 1 year ago12/09/19 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"I have a similar problem, in that when I try to insert a block template the template just hangs and does not insert. When I try to add a ..."
- 1 year ago12/07/19 at 11:01 am (UTC)
"I agree, that would be a great feature."
- over 1 year ago09/17/19 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"I haven't been able to achieve that Sandie. I think the choice is one colour that fills the background of the categories. The categories ..."
- over 1 year ago06/07/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"Please could you add me to the growing circulation list :-) Thanks."
- over 1 year ago06/02/19 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, thanks for your help. Yes, I'm having a little trouble. I have it saved in templates and I just selected it from the existing..."
- over 1 year ago05/06/19 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
Martin Maya started a new discussion Rise: Drag and drop
"Hi I have set up a drag n drop exercise in Rise a number of times without issue. A great interactive tool - now however, it seems I cann..."
- over 1 year ago05/04/19 at 12:05 pm (UTC)