"Unfortunately, Reporting 2.0 does not pull any of the xAPI data. "
- 2 months ago09/28/23 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Will! Yes, I've exported to the xAPI format and uploaded to CSOD. They have an xAPI Statement Viewer (must be turned on by CSOD) for y..."
- 2 months ago09/28/23 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Has there been a resolution to this? I am using Storyline 360 and am experiencing the same issue. When I filter in the xAPI Statement Vie..."
- 7 months ago05/05/23 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for responding! Unfortunately, SCORM cloud is not an option for me as my company prohibits uploads to it. I'll take a look at t..."
- 9 months ago03/23/23 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"This morning, I exported the xAPI data to Watershed and got the same results. The custom xAPI statements with the Interacted verb and tim..."
- 9 months ago03/20/23 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
Mary Gutwein started a new discussion Storyline-generated xAPI statements
"I am using xAPI in a project for the first time. I've set up a custom xAPI statement using the Interacted verb, and have added a time var..."
- 9 months ago03/17/23 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"I learned something as I was working through this...If you set questions to score by choice instead of by question, Storyline will send o..."
- over 1 year ago07/20/22 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"The choice is not "Incorrect" - there's actually text in the question response other than incorrect. I will try SCORM Cloud to see what I..."
- over 1 year ago06/03/22 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me. I am currently using Storyline 360, and am creating a quiz. I would like to report out the incorre..."
- over 1 year ago06/03/22 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
Mary Gutwein replied to the discussion Publishing as xAPI - seeing xAPI comments by default
"If I could add my vote for this...I work for a Fortune 100 company with 90,000 employees. Although my team supports only a portion of tho..."
- almost 2 years ago03/04/22 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"We use Cornerstone as well, and are exploring xAPI statements. We have discovered that the reporting for xAPI in Cornerstone does not exi..."
- almost 2 years ago02/18/22 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"I'm really excited about this new feature! I'll be working on a project that requires the reporting of time, so this is timely! (that was..."
- almost 2 years ago12/15/21 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Heroes! I'm hoping you can help with an issue we are having. I've created three simulation-based assessments in Storyline 360, ren..."
- 2 years ago09/15/21 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"The course launches in a separate window, with the LMS in the background. The LMS will time out in the background with the course open. W..."
- over 2 years ago08/12/21 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"Addendum: We've figured out that part of the problem is that the LMS times out while they have the guide open. Is there any setting in Ri..."
- over 2 years ago08/12/21 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Did you hear that? It was a huge sigh of relief because IT WORKED! Thanks so much for this bit of information! "
- over 2 years ago08/06/21 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Mary Gutwein started a new discussion Lessons not completing in Rise 360
"I need some help. We are using Rise to create learner guides for a course. We are taking advantage of the bookmark feature in Rise. I tes..."
- over 2 years ago08/06/21 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
Mary Gutwein replied to the discussion Converting information from Word Document to e-learning course using Storyline
"Sameh - Nice work! Here are some of my suggestions: I noticed that most of the text is in a both-sides-justified format. It looks kind o..."
- almost 3 years ago01/08/21 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"I concur with what's been said already. A glossary feature in Rise would be amazing. Thanks for considering it!"
- over 3 years ago08/27/20 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
Mary Gutwein commented on the article Introducing our new Community Manager: Trina Rimmer!
"Yay Trina! So happy for you!"
- almost 9 years ago01/09/15 at 1:37 pm (UTC)