Mary Nunaley commented on the article How I Built This Broomstick Brew Game in Storyline 360
"Thank you for sharing. I really appreciated the detail you provided in the post regarding how you did each step and where to find assets...."
- 2 months ago11/24/20 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
"I'd also like to be involved with beta testing. We are introducing more features to our clients and this could be a great way to prepare."
- 3 months ago10/19/20 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"Love the Magic 8 ball, I adapted it for a project and it has received rave reviews. So clever. Thank you."
- 8 months ago05/22/20 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"Perfect timing for a lesson I'm creating. Thank you for sharing."
- 9 months ago04/21/20 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Great lesson until the acetone. I'd also love to see the story file to learn how you made those side to side animations"
- 9 months ago04/21/20 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Nice work. I could see some possibilities for this."
- 10 months ago03/23/20 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Hmm, got the creative juices flowing as I have been tasked with building a training on how to use a CRM for a client."
- 12 months ago02/13/20 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"I love this and I can see how this would be useful in so many situations. Thanks for the detailed how to's, too"
- 12 months ago02/13/20 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
"This is great. Thank you for sharing and the excellent tutorial."
- 12 months ago02/13/20 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! Working on some call center training for a client right now and this is perfect."
- over 1 year ago07/11/19 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I’ll try that."
- over 1 year ago06/18/19 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
"The captions are actually missing from the Storyline files. When in the SL file, if I click the mp4 the previous edit caption is gone a..."
- over 1 year ago06/18/19 at 11:49 am (UTC)
Mary Nunaley started a new discussion CC - Shows in Review missing from SL file now
"I'm having a very odd problem. I published a course to 360 Review for client feedback and all CC appears correctly. I saved the file to m..."
- over 1 year ago06/17/19 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. We will try this."
- almost 2 years ago04/05/19 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
Mary Nunaley started a new discussion Tab Key Not Working on first tab
"We are building a course for a client that requires users to tab to different fields on the screen and enter information. Sometimes the u..."
- almost 2 years ago04/05/19 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago10/11/18 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the easy to follow steps. I've been experiencing the same error and was able to fix it. Anyone know why this happens? "
- over 2 years ago10/10/18 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I would be using the No LMS Option. I’ll work with the clients web development team to see what we can come up with. Thanks"
- almost 3 years ago02/10/18 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"I’m working with a client who would like the Rise content I’ve built to be password protected on his business website (no LMS), just conf..."
- almost 3 years ago02/08/18 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
Mary Nunaley replied to the discussion Rise with Storyline interaction not working on mobile
"I've also experienced this and my client is not pleased with my response. Does anyone have any verbiage they have used successfully to le..."
- almost 3 years ago01/31/18 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
Mary Nunaley replied to the discussion Download and Play Rise module on mobile devices including iPad and iPhone
"Just found this thread and have run into a similar challenge. Has anyone had experience loading to iOS devices? Thanks in advance."
- almost 3 years ago01/31/18 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Love the template. Thanks for sharing."
- 3 years ago01/24/18 at 3:04 am (UTC)
"Great idea. I will try that. Thank you."
- 3 years ago01/08/18 at 5:17 pm (UTC)