"I have been following these exact instructions. 1. Create a copy of your original Storyline project file to hold the new language...."
- over 5 years ago08/17/15 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Me again, I have re-installed Storyline, still having the same problem. Does this mean I have to cut and paste? Why?"
- over 5 years ago08/14/15 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Storyline 2 Importing Translation
"When I Translation/Import/Word doc, a box opens, blue bar in box, message says translation completed successfully, but nothing has change..."
- over 5 years ago08/14/15 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Chicago Area E-Learning Heroes User Group, Interested?
"Are you interested in being a member of a new Chicago based user group? You may have read the recent post: Boost Your Skills and Connect..."
- over 5 years ago06/04/15 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"I completed the User Group Quick Form Link above. It states we need a minimum of 10 people and they will keep me posted as to interest. ..."
- over 5 years ago06/04/15 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"I've found the longer the file name, the more difficulty you have. Not sure if that is your issue here. Whenever I publish, I move the ..."
- over 5 years ago06/03/15 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Help! AS2 won't let me save a source file.
"If I try to close this file, or save as with new name: I was able to publish the course, but can't save the file. Does anyone know w..."
- over 5 years ago06/03/15 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Hey, what about the Midwest--Chicago! I'd love to see if there is any interest and help organize something in the area."
- over 5 years ago06/02/15 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"These are amazing! Thank you, I know how time consuming these are to make! All you have to do is group, ungroup, regroup, WOW!!!"
- almost 6 years ago04/28/15 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"I don't know if this will work for you, but I always increase my view to 150% for screen shots. Increasing the size of the view in the a..."
- 6 years ago02/17/15 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"I've had this happen twice. The first time, I had a custom size HUGE page, plus, when publishing in Word, I choose the Large Picture of ..."
- over 6 years ago11/05/14 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Storyline 2-Publish to Word
"Anyone else having problems publishing to Word. It just churns and churns, hit cancel, yes I'm sure I want to cancel, churns and churns...."
- over 6 years ago10/23/14 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"I have a different slide in this same storyline2 file that has layers and animations and works just fine. Ahhhhhhhh!"
- over 6 years ago10/06/14 at 8:06 am (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Problems with layers in S2
"Really having issues with layers. I added a layer with a ruler image. Added animated marks to the ruler to fade in every second. Click..."
- over 6 years ago10/06/14 at 7:17 am (UTC)
Mary Ward commented on the article Use Story View to Organize and Arrange Your Storyline Content
"Regarding rearranging the order of scenes video demonstration. I noticed you have a blank untitled slide and everything branches from th..."
- over 6 years ago09/12/14 at 7:17 am (UTC)
Mary Ward replied to the discussion Using photos of real company people in your courses
"Here's my story on using 'real' people for use in modules. First, using people from your own company. We've had an issue when a promi..."
- over 6 years ago09/15/14 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"I found how to change the size of the entire Player! In the Design menu, to the far left is Story Size, you can click and change the siz..."
- over 6 years ago08/21/14 at 10:04 am (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Editing the Player Size
"Is there a way to edit the spacing in the Player. For example, I want to make the Menu (column) wider, or less wide?"
- over 6 years ago08/20/14 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"After struggling with variables, I figured out an easy way. I eliminated the Next button (at the slide level) for the Results slide. I ..."
- over 6 years ago06/05/14 at 10:44 am (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Passing Quizzes in order in SToryline
"Oh, please, please help! I need some help, H E L P. I'm working with a 51 question mastery test. I would like to break this into 3 sec..."
- over 6 years ago06/04/14 at 11:31 am (UTC)
"Thank you Hassan! Yes, I certainly agree Storyline is just great. But the Articulate Community is even better! Mary"
- almost 7 years ago05/19/14 at 5:55 am (UTC)
Mary Ward started a new discussion Try Me Layer Button
"Is there anyway to change the color of the Try Me Box? I know I can change the text, the text fill, etc. But what about the button itse..."
- almost 7 years ago05/16/14 at 11:26 am (UTC)
"Try eLearning Brothers.com. They offer annual subscriptions to tons of cut out people from all walks of life. That's what I did for our..."
- 7 years ago02/06/14 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Gotcha! Insert Media in left corner......who whoo"
- 7 years ago01/24/14 at 1:21 pm (UTC)