"I tried now on cloud.scom, it works. Thank you Phil, I owe you a drink at least!"
- over 1 year ago07/25/19 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
Massimiliano Ferrari started a new discussion Logout button on a multisco course
"Hi, we need to build a multisco course (we already know how to do that). We've noticed that in a multisco course the Storyline exit..."
- over 1 year ago07/25/19 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil, thank you for your super quick reply. Yes, I am aware that the LMS would be the better solution. But the customer (althoug..."
- over 1 year ago07/17/19 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
Massimiliano Ferrari started a new discussion Disable test retry until the next day
"Hello, we have a customer asking us to achieve a very specific and weird result: - a user tries a test and fails - the LO sho..."
- over 1 year ago07/17/19 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
"Wow! Thanks Brian, wonderful!"
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Anne, just a quick reply, don't know your situation or if you already followed other advices from this discussion. SL looks for th..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
"Paul Foreman Ok... tracked down the update KB30008925 (thanks Dustin!) and uninstalled that specific file which seems to fix the probl..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"David Richmond I traced this back to a Windows KB update installed within the last day, after uninstalling the 8.1 update i was good t..."
- almost 6 years ago12/10/14 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
Massimiliano Ferrari commented on the article Custom Glossary Interaction in Articulate Storyline
"Hi, I like the idea of using triggers and layers to display terms. However, there may be cases where you simply want to display a defin..."
- 6 years ago10/06/14 at 4:36 am (UTC)
Massimiliano Ferrari replied to the discussion Missing slides when publishing to LMS using Articulate 13
"Hi Sarah, this kind of things can sometimes happen when you add, delete, move slides around. Sometimes, those changes are not reflected ..."
- over 6 years ago04/15/14 at 1:51 am (UTC)
Massimiliano Ferrari replied to the discussion Start a test, save current results, return later to complete?
"Hi Jason, Forma Lms (a corporate-oriented open source Lms, born as a fork of the Docebo Community Edition Lms) has exactly that kind of ..."
- over 6 years ago03/03/14 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"Probably what Ray is trying to have is not "technically" a template, but rather a sample file with all the triggers and variables assigne..."
- over 7 years ago04/23/13 at 6:50 am (UTC)