"Hi Garfield, I don't know if I fully worked out a fix but I did place a shape/hotspot on the background and added it as an incorrect drag..."
- over 6 years ago07/12/17 at 8:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Angi, the music was from bensound.com, they have loads of great tracks. Off the top of my head, I believe it was November or Ofelia's..."
- over 6 years ago04/20/17 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"Yep! Would have probably saved me a load of time! Still it was fun to work it all out, just not as fun to replicate for each level :)"
- over 6 years ago04/13/17 at 11:15 am (UTC)
"Whoops sorry Kevin! Didn't see your comment until after I had posted. See the above comment to Phil."
- over 6 years ago04/13/17 at 10:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Phil, impressed you did level 10 first time, it tends to throw people. The collision detection is a drag and drop. Obstacles have..."
- over 6 years ago04/13/17 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"I used Adobe Illustrator to clean up a few of the images/vectors, apart from that the rest of it was done in Storyline 2."
- over 6 years ago04/12/17 at 7:26 am (UTC)
"Whoops that was a bug I thought was fixed! I've updated the preview- so it should behave properly now. Thanks for letting me know."
- almost 7 years ago01/06/17 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jamie, It's a trick question I'm afraid, it was asking for the primary colour of light (red green blue) not paint/ink (cyan, magent..."
- almost 7 years ago01/05/17 at 10:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Simos, Glad you liked it, the font we used was called Skinny and can be found here - http://www.dafont.com/the-skinny.font Ano..."
- almost 7 years ago01/05/17 at 10:39 am (UTC)
"Awesome - thanks Kelly!"
- almost 7 years ago12/15/16 at 9:02 am (UTC)
Matt Aldred published a new E-Learning Example Storyline 2: Tenebris Game
"This extremely cool & fast-paced game tests your reflexes and your knowledge."
- almost 7 years ago12/14/16 at 11:21 pm (UTC)
Matt Aldred started a new discussion Storyline Halloween Game: Witch’s Brew
"Bubble bubble toil and trouble. It’s Halloween at Loughborough College and the team have come up with a little memory game to get you th..."
- 7 years ago10/31/16 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peggy, I thought I would have a quick search for Bastiaan and I must have put a wrong link in somewhere! Below is his Big five match..."
- 7 years ago10/14/16 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi James - it's actually done on separate slides. I think if we had used that many layers my head might have exploded! Fingers crosse..."
- 7 years ago10/12/16 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Hello! Should hopefully be able to add the finishing touches to the template by the end of the week and then you can all create your own..."
- 7 years ago10/12/16 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, Thanks so much for the feedback! I apparently wasn't subscribed to this thread so I nearly missed all the comments. Dua..."
- 7 years ago10/12/16 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, Wow! comments everywhere :) Thanks for all the lovely feedback. Chris - This is a tricky one to answer! We had had a few team ..."
- 7 years ago10/12/16 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Went a bit over the top on the gamification aspect of this quiz, but it definitely gives a more immersive experience. Game - http://g..."
- 7 years ago09/09/16 at 11:17 am (UTC)
Matt Aldred started a new discussion Storyline example: Tenebris mini game
"While trying to come up with different approaches to Storyline we at Loughborough College came up with a small idea for a game. It has no..."
- 7 years ago09/07/16 at 10:23 am (UTC)
Matt Aldred published a new E-Learning Example Storyline 2: Pre-Training Gamified Challenge
"This immersive, gamified challenge helps learners prep for an in-person training experience. Try it out and then learn more about how it ..."
- over 7 years ago08/18/16 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil! I agree with you and Ashley about the next and previous buttons. Unfortunately we had to prepare the training day and just ..."
- over 7 years ago07/14/16 at 7:58 am (UTC)