"And another +1 for the find font feature. I inherited a large, older course, created on a computer I no longer have access to,..."
- 8 months ago10/10/19 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
Matt Coates replied to the discussion Continuously loop the Spin Animation? (storyline 3)
"Thanks for including the example in your reply, Stefano. I didn't know animations could work that way. It was helpful!"
- over 1 year ago01/21/19 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
"Really love this template, thanks for sharing!!"
- over 1 year ago01/16/19 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"Who would've thought that a simple drag and drop of a phone into a charger could be so cool! Great job, David."
- almost 2 years ago06/07/18 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"Very creative! I really like it."
- 2 years ago05/23/18 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"A scrolling panel is a brilliant solution on how to display a large image like the lighthouse. Great job, Helen!"
- almost 3 years ago07/30/17 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"What a great use of a scrolling panel. It's creative and well done!"
- almost 3 years ago07/30/17 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
"This is a fun slider to use. Nice job!"
- 3 years ago04/07/17 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Very cool! Thank you for sharing!"
- over 3 years ago10/15/16 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
Matt Coates commented on the e‑learning example Guru Honorable Mention: The Case of the Fraudulent Pharmacist
"Amazing job capturing the noir look and sound. I like that style of film and you nailed it. Really well done."
- over 4 years ago09/03/15 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Matt Coates replied to the discussion Example: pull-out drawer with dynamic slide-specific content
"This was very creative, Ryan. Nicely done. Matt"
- 7 years ago05/02/13 at 8:34 am (UTC)
Matt Coates replied to the discussion Can't open .story file which was made with the trial version???
"I've been getting this same message on some of my projects when I double-click on the file name in Windows Explorer to open them - (launc..."
- over 7 years ago01/14/13 at 9:04 am (UTC)
Matt Coates started a new discussion Slide Order
"Hello Heroes. I am curious if anyone is experiencing a problem with slides changing order within Storyline. It has been plaguing me more ..."
- over 7 years ago11/15/12 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"The Power Point template download is correct, but the Storyline template download looks quite different."
- over 7 years ago09/04/12 at 7:24 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Peter & Bob. I appreciate the information. Matt"
- over 7 years ago08/31/12 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
Matt Coates started a new discussion Software / hardware required
"Hi, My company is planning to create an image of a computer with all of the requirements to run my eLearning content that I've created in..."
- over 7 years ago08/30/12 at 7:00 am (UTC)
"Just as a follow up to the community in case anyone runs into this again, here is the fix from Articulate support. It works! Thanks to ..."
- almost 8 years ago08/21/12 at 10:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I just uploaded the file. Support case, # 00291202. Thanks!"
- almost 8 years ago08/15/12 at 11:33 am (UTC)
Matt Coates started a new discussion Branching within a Quiz doesn't work when reviewing
"Hi Everyone, I have a 12 question quiz that includes branching. Questions 1-4 are asked in a linear format. The rest of the questions a..."
- almost 8 years ago08/10/12 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Adena, Thanks for the good suggestion. I can try that the next time I run into that problem. Thanks!"
- almost 8 years ago07/12/12 at 8:35 am (UTC)
"Thanks everyone for the information and feedback. I was finally able to get a hold of someone at iStockPhotos and he said that as long a..."
- almost 8 years ago07/09/12 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
Matt Coates started a new discussion eLearning Courses for resale need photo license
"Hello, I know there are several conversation threads on the topic of photos but I hope this is a lttle different. The courses that I am ..."
- almost 8 years ago07/06/12 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Gerry. I appreciate your comments. I'm certainly a newbie with Storyline so my take away from this is not a "fix" (because ap..."
- almost 8 years ago06/21/12 at 6:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Gerry, Peter sent the same video and it is helpful for the future - I now realize I should have broken my slides up into more scenes. ..."
- almost 8 years ago06/21/12 at 6:38 am (UTC)