"Thanks for getting back to me, and so quickly! I also appreciate the information. I understand what you are saying. You are correct, I..."
- over 3 years ago08/31/17 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"I have created a simple test file that replicates the issue on my end. Any advice would be much appreciated!"
- over 3 years ago08/30/17 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"I did do what you suggest. I actually posted that I had found this to be the issue, but then when I tested it, I get the same result wit..."
- over 3 years ago08/30/17 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
"Kimberly, Thanks so much for the offer! I wish I could. Unfortunately, I have an ND with this client, so I can't share the file."
- over 3 years ago08/30/17 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"I am now running into the problem that Kimberly described above. Each slide was using the question for its name. I removed the question..."
- over 3 years ago08/30/17 at 3:15 am (UTC)
Matt Ensenberger commented on the article Share Your Interactive Budgeting Tools, Games, and Financial Calculators #162
"Here is my contribution to the calculator Library. The calculator will help the user to estimate the total number of words they are assi..."
- almost 4 years ago05/31/17 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"It isn't a perfect solution, but you could "shift-click" all the lines in a given timeline and then apply a different animation such as t..."
- 4 years ago12/15/16 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, for the confirmation. This is good information to know. A majority of the clients I do work for are in the accounting field...."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"I've been doing a majority of my testing in Microsoft Edge. I will have to see if I get similar results in some of the other browsers. ..."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Good day, Wendy! On one of the slides, there is a fade transition on the base layer with the wipe animation prescribed in a subsequent l..."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
Matt Ensenberger started a new discussion Wipe Animation plays as a quick fade or jump cut
"I'm creating a module in StoryLine 360. I have set some simple box shapes to come on to the screen using the wipe animation. When I pre..."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 3:16 am (UTC)