"Having the same issue. Any updates?"
- over 3 years ago04/03/18 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, I was wondering if anyone figured out a work around, or if there was a response from articulate on the issue."
- over 3 years ago02/22/18 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"Has this been resolved? Also having this issue."
- over 3 years ago02/22/18 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
"@Clint, we tried changing fonts to stop it, with no success. It seems to be an issue with some of the default fonts in storyline (for thi..."
- over 3 years ago02/20/18 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie, that is indeed the problem, but we need a workaround from the developer side. We can't deliver a product for a client tha..."
- over 3 years ago02/19/18 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Also having this issue, same trouble as Clint."
- over 3 years ago02/16/18 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Articulate Review Group Functionality
"Question, I would like to be able to send a link out to a group of testers to review. However, I do not want the testers to see the other..."
- 4 years ago07/19/17 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee replied to the discussion Font size and text box size changing automatically
"Any updates to this? Having the same issue. Text boxes are changing font size (and potentially other attributes? Potentially font spacing..."
- over 4 years ago02/22/17 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee replied to the discussion Player Tab Order and Quiz Slide Layers Tab Order Restrictions
"Any updates on this?"
- over 5 years ago06/02/16 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"To confirm, I am working on the files as instructed. I figured out the specific cause. If a slide with the triggers on next is moved a..."
- over 6 years ago06/10/15 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Custom Triggers on Next button continually reset
"In the course I'm building, the primary navigation is through the back, next, and submit buttons. My course isn't linear though, so ofte..."
- over 6 years ago06/10/15 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Best Computer Voices
"I'm in need of a voice software to narrate my projects. While I use real voices for final products, I need to show partners work with a ..."
- over 6 years ago03/20/15 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
"Awesome, will do, thanks! :)"
- almost 7 years ago11/17/14 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Changing TextEntry Variables upon import
"Whenever I import Storyline 2 projects, all of the TextEntry variables are changed. For example, text variable "Answer1" becomes "TextEn..."
- almost 7 years ago11/17/14 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Built in Notebook
"What I'm looking to do is to have the user be able to have a notebook built into the story. At certain points along the story, they will..."
- almost 7 years ago11/03/14 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"Hey Joanna and Walter, Thanks for your help! The states effect isn't really what I was looking for because I wanted the smooth transitio..."
- 7 years ago10/09/14 at 6:34 am (UTC)
"Slide two, rollover the action slice."
- 7 years ago10/07/14 at 6:26 am (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Restore on mouse leave issue
"I'm trying to build a pie chart, that upon hover over a section, moves that section apart from the pie and makes information appear. The..."
- 7 years ago10/06/14 at 11:49 am (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Slidelining a Scene
"I created an interesting interaction, but I later didn't want to include it in my final product. However, I wanted to save it in the sto..."
- over 7 years ago03/31/14 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Two different animations, one object, one slide
"Is it possible to have the same object be animated different ways depending on how the slide is accessed? I want something to come in ri..."
- over 7 years ago03/18/14 at 8:30 am (UTC)
"Anne Goldenberger said: Matt, which layer is the Next button on? If it's on the base layer, as you state here, then it would never appe..."
- over 7 years ago03/04/14 at 6:48 am (UTC)
Matt McGee started a new discussion Hidden state change occurs on wrong layer
"What I would like: I have a slide with five layers, the base layer and four additional layers. I would like the "next" button (which is h..."
- over 7 years ago03/03/14 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Ah! I hadn't thought of that doing it that way. Seems to be a bit time intensive for what I'm imagining though. Thank you for your hel..."
- over 7 years ago02/24/14 at 9:12 am (UTC)