Matthew Bibby replied to the discussion Revealing Next Button once all states are selected - still remains hidden
"I haven't looked at your file, but I suspect I know what the issue is. If you have a trigger that says change Next to Normal when state o..."
- 15 hours ago08/05/20 at 11:06 am (UTC)
Matthew Bibby replied to the discussion I can't embed in webobject. Its refused to connect.
- 17 hours ago08/05/20 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Kuriko A Hi Matthew, thanks so much for sharing your workaround! I've used it on a past project and it worked great! However, ..."
- 1 day ago08/05/20 at 12:32 am (UTC)
"It sounds like a permissions issue :) It's not possible to resolve this from that error message alone. You mentioned that the Story..."
- 2 days ago08/04/20 at 5:48 am (UTC)
Matthew Bibby replied to the discussion Prevent progression until inserted Web Object has been completed
"Zsolt has some great tutorials here. I've got some stuff on my site here. And there are some other examples here."
- 3 days ago08/03/20 at 4:08 am (UTC)
"I'm not sure that anyone here will be able to help you with that Nur. As the course works correctly when running from an LMS, then it sug..."
- 3 days ago08/03/20 at 3:17 am (UTC)
Matthew Bibby replied to the discussion How to create a Lightbox with a transparent background (now that jQuery is no longer supported on Storyline 360)?
"You can add jQuery back by following these steps."
- 4 days ago08/02/20 at 3:22 am (UTC)
"Yes, this can be done and it's relatively straightforward. Here is a basic overview: Create a number variable called StartCycle (or..."
- 4 days ago08/02/20 at 3:19 am (UTC)
"Anuradha, for editing code, I use Atom these days. However, I've also had a positive experience with Sublime Text and ..."
- 4 days ago08/02/20 at 3:10 am (UTC)
"The media completes triggers only work with videos you insert from your hard drive. If you want this same functionality with a service li..."
- 6 days ago07/31/20 at 2:02 am (UTC)
"Layers are transparent, but there is a setting in the layer properties that you can select to "Prevent the user from clicking in the base..."
- 6 days ago07/31/20 at 12:08 am (UTC)
"Hey Rob, Sorry, due to the nature of SCORM it isn't possible to share variables between courses."
- 6 days ago07/30/20 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ash, I'm down in Ballarat, Victoria. Happy to have a conversation with you about ways you could improve your onboarding experien..."
- 8 days ago07/29/20 at 2:21 am (UTC)
"There are some tutorials on here that cover the basics. Just search E-Learning Heroes for either PDFmake or jsPDF. Y..."
- 8 days ago07/29/20 at 12:45 am (UTC)
Matthew Bibby replied to the discussion More user friendly copy&paste behavior for elements?
"Ctrl + Shift + D will paste an item in place. "
- 8 days ago07/28/20 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"This is because mobile requires user input before video or audio can autoplay. If you remove video and audio from the first slide o..."
- 10 days ago07/27/20 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"No worries Matthew. Glad that did the trick!"
- 10 days ago07/27/20 at 9:44 am (UTC)
"Right, in that case, you could add a shape the same colour as your background to your Down state and move it behind the image. That ..."
- 10 days ago07/27/20 at 6:28 am (UTC)
"This might help..."
- 10 days ago07/27/20 at 4:35 am (UTC)
"After publishing your course, you'll find the video files in there somewhere (in the story_content folder I think). They will have been r..."
- 10 days ago07/26/20 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
""Triggers and player tabs that exit the course won't work in Review 360. However, they'll work in browsers that allow tabs to close progr..."
- 12 days ago07/25/20 at 5:21 am (UTC)
"Or while you are waiting for the QA, you could upload the course to SCORM Cloud and test it there. If it works on SCORM Cloud then t..."
- 12 days ago07/25/20 at 5:18 am (UTC)
"Have you tested the course in your LMS? "
- 12 days ago07/25/20 at 1:14 am (UTC)
Matthew Bibby replied to the discussion How to disable "Next" button until all tabbed buttons have been visited
"You need a series of triggers like this: Change state of Next Button to Normal when state of Button 1 changes if state of Button 1 i..."
- 13 days ago07/24/20 at 8:17 am (UTC)
Matthew Bibby replied to the discussion would like to "lock" a shape to the front of the slide
"You could put it on it's own layer and have a trigger to open that layer when the timeline starts?"
- 13 days ago07/24/20 at 5:26 am (UTC)