Matthew Kliewer published a new download Storyline: Farkle Game
"While this game is not fully built out, it features advanced use of triggers and variables."
- almost 7 years ago06/03/14 at 10:30 am (UTC)
"That's brilliant, Michael! Some creative thinking, there. It took me a second to figure out that it was using the length of the slide lay..."
- 7 years ago03/13/14 at 6:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks everyone - still one of my favorite (non-client) projects!"
- 7 years ago03/04/14 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi Laura - I'm late to the game, but as some of the links above suggest (somewhere deep into the threads), you can use an off-screen obje..."
- over 7 years ago02/03/14 at 7:55 am (UTC)
Matthew Kliewer replied to the discussion Revisiting end-of-scene Question page: Next button madness
"This may not be the most elegant solution, but it works, with a bit of workaround (on-screen button): Add a new slide layer to the last ..."
- over 7 years ago11/21/13 at 11:47 am (UTC)
"Hi - the simplest way is to turn on numbering - Player > Menu > Options (the gear icon). We have found, however, that this numbers..."
- over 7 years ago11/21/13 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"Hi Mallory - we haven't had any problems with LearnShare specifically (our LMS also) and iPad, but the best results are with the Articula..."
- almost 8 years ago08/06/13 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
Matthew Kliewer replied to the discussion Drag Correct State Problem for Carbohydrate Loading Activity
"Hi - don't know if you've fixed this yet or not, but I deleted your "drop correct" state and re-added it, and the milk stopped disappeari..."
- almost 8 years ago07/18/13 at 9:22 am (UTC)
"One thing that helps a lot, although it's at the point when you're ready to publish, is changing the publish quality settings. You can de..."
- almost 8 years ago07/16/13 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"I was able to make the default font color black by creating a new theme color, and switching the first two colors (Text/Background - Dark..."
- almost 8 years ago07/15/13 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
"One possibility (if the course will be hosted online) is to use an online quiz/survey service inserted as a web object. We did this recen..."
- almost 8 years ago07/15/13 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"Have you tried opening a new Storyline project, and importing slides from your other file? Could possibly work. (BTW, I converted an old ..."
- almost 8 years ago07/15/13 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Becky, I think maybe I found the issue - the "no problem" slide layer had a very long duration, but the text object didn't extend all ..."
- almost 8 years ago07/12/13 at 11:18 am (UTC)
"You could also possibly add (copy/paste) the hover material as states of the text boxes, rather than slide layers. That (generally) allow..."
- almost 8 years ago07/08/13 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Cool, thanks for this. I played with it a little to see about the pausing, and some other tweaks that might be helpful for me, personally..."
- almost 8 years ago06/25/13 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
Matthew Kliewer replied to the discussion Rolling Dice demo and Random Question Draw workaround
"Cool! I've been thinking about a way to incorporate rolling dice into a learning game, but I hadn't thought about this one. I made a Fark..."
- almost 8 years ago06/25/13 at 9:58 am (UTC)
"I forgot to mention - I changed the states of each die to show or hide based on the numbers that resulted from the code above. There was ..."
- over 8 years ago12/26/12 at 7:11 am (UTC)
- over 8 years ago12/26/12 at 6:33 am (UTC)