Matthew Mason commented on the article What Should E-Learning Designers Know About Bloom's Taxonomy? #141
"My entry was originally developed in SL1 for a previous challenge. View it here http://cfg-ss.businesscatalyst.com/blooms/story.html"
- over 4 years ago08/29/16 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
Matthew Mason added the course Blooms Taxanomy
"An entry for an Articulate eLearning Challenge"
- over 4 years ago08/29/16 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I went to use Task Manager to close SL2 as it was hanging and noticed three instances of Word open (even though they were not showin..."
- 5 years ago02/18/16 at 1:39 am (UTC)
"Hi, yes working on local drive."
- 5 years ago02/18/16 at 1:36 am (UTC)
"Having same problem. Any update on this?"
- 5 years ago02/18/16 at 1:32 am (UTC)
Matthew Mason started a new discussion Publishing to Word - Not Working
"Hi, I am trying to publish a SL2 project to Word. I press publish, it starts to create the output file in the designated spot but the blu..."
- 5 years ago02/18/16 at 1:22 am (UTC)
Matthew Mason commented on the article E-Learning for the Food and Beverage Industry #116
"Hi, this is an old one I created (about 3 1/2 years ago) after being inspired by the plate setting practice. http://www.idesigntrainin..."
- 5 years ago02/11/16 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi David. Glad you like it. Graphics were created in 2D with Photoshop and used a 3D action to apply the box affect."
- over 5 years ago11/15/15 at 8:30 am (UTC)
"A bit late in submitting but here is my attempt at the challenge - http://www.superblearning.com.au/portfolio/cereal/story.html"
- over 5 years ago11/13/15 at 11:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Jade, I'm not sure about using the CSOD app, but previous experience with CSOD we had to have the package as SCORM 2004 not SCORM 1.2...."
- over 5 years ago09/28/15 at 6:36 am (UTC)
Matthew Mason started a new discussion Red Crosses when working
"When working in SL2 (version 6) I am getting red crosses appearing on the screen. Shutting down SL works for a short while, before they r..."
- over 5 years ago08/04/15 at 12:38 am (UTC)
- over 5 years ago07/29/15 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Matthew Mason started a new discussion Responsive Voice
"Hi, I have been using Responsive Voice to add audio to my slides. It simply reads any content in the notes section. Has anyone else had ..."
- over 5 years ago07/29/15 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
Matthew Mason replied to the discussion Can the seekbar be used to scrub in videos on separate layers?
"Mike. This looks great. Seems to be a solution to my problem. Thanks."
- almost 6 years ago04/28/15 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Steve. The other workaround I'm going to try is to create closed captioning in the video file using Adobe Premiere. I will then ha..."
- almost 6 years ago04/28/15 at 12:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Steve. Thanks for the info on the closed captioning. It's been great. However, I am having issues with linking it to a video file. The..."
- almost 6 years ago04/28/15 at 12:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks Matt. That's a great idea. I have built the question banks but having trouble getting the randomisation working. Testing the sl..."
- 6 years ago03/25/15 at 12:31 am (UTC)
Matthew Mason started a new discussion Randomise scenario responses
"Hi, I'm building a branching scenario which is an interaction between a manager and employee. I'm wanting to give participants a range o..."
- 6 years ago03/23/15 at 1:52 am (UTC)
Matthew Mason started a new discussion Avoiding gender and age issues in an elearning course
"Hi community members. I am developing an online resource around Domestic & Family Violence and how managers can support people in the..."
- 6 years ago02/18/15 at 6:34 am (UTC)
"Hi, My experience with CSOD is that there is 2 completed fields (????) Comparing these to tests I have done in SCORM Cloud one is that ..."
- 6 years ago02/12/15 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Bruce. The pass was set to 100%. I have changed the output to passed/incomplete and this is now reporting as passed - not failed. ..."
- over 6 years ago12/02/14 at 9:34 am (UTC)
"Hi, We have added a 2004 scorm package developed in Storyline into our CSOD lms. We are getting different status for completion of the un..."
- over 6 years ago12/02/14 at 5:43 am (UTC)
- over 6 years ago11/21/14 at 4:22 am (UTC)
"Hi all, I'm currently working with a client that uses CSOD. They have Storyline content developed by an external 3rd party, who is using..."
- over 6 years ago11/20/14 at 6:59 am (UTC)