Meg Johnston started a new discussion Passing Score Set to 100% but mastery score in lmsmanifest is 80%
"I have a course with a final review at the end with five questions and a result slide. The result slide is set to a passing score of 100%..."
- over 8 years ago01/25/13 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, it turns out that setting the majority of the slides to "reset to initial state" solved the issue and allowed me to keep the bo..."
- over 8 years ago01/25/13 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, The article is very informative, thank you! We have to have the resume feature and we can't use SCORM 2004 yet, so the only w..."
- over 8 years ago01/24/13 at 9:08 am (UTC)
Meg Johnston started a new discussion Passing Data to the LMS
"I need help! I am not technical, so this is way out of my league. We are using Saba 5.5 as our LMS and it has a 4096 max character limit..."
- over 8 years ago01/24/13 at 6:55 am (UTC)
"Thanks to both of you, Phil and Andrew. I did try changing the revisiting state to each of the options, but with no success. I went ahe..."
- over 8 years ago01/23/13 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
Meg Johnston started a new discussion Why are navigation buttons still appearing?
"I removed the Next and Prev buttons from every slide as I am using my own custom navigation buttons. I have a question slide that is no..."
- over 8 years ago01/22/13 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks again, Christine!"
- almost 9 years ago12/06/12 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I just saw your reply as it was blocked by our firewall. Your answer steered me right to the best answer! The Recolor bu..."
- almost 9 years ago12/06/12 at 7:08 am (UTC)
Meg Johnston started a new discussion Grayed out Character
"I have one of the photographic characters along with three other photos on a slide. I have each photo set to show a layer when the user ..."
- almost 9 years ago12/04/12 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ken, This happens because of the default Autofit setting for the shape and is easily corrected. Right click on your dialogue bubble..."
- 9 years ago08/03/12 at 7:44 am (UTC)
"Tried it out and it worked like a charm! Thanks, Bill, I now know what to do in future as well. "
- over 9 years ago07/11/12 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Bill. I will try that now and will also look for the screenr tutorials and let you know how it goes!"
- over 9 years ago07/11/12 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
Meg Johnston started a new discussion Tying a trigger to objects
"Hello - I havethree characters on a screen with triggers set up to display their thoughts (change their state) when the learner mouses ov..."
- over 9 years ago07/11/12 at 11:17 am (UTC)
"@Steve - how do you reposition the drop-down boxes on the matching drop-down questions? Thanks!"
- over 9 years ago03/19/12 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your earlier reply, Jeanette! I have a new question in working with this template. As the chromeless skin removes all button..."
- 10 years ago08/28/11 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
"This is a great template for our new product knowledge courses - thanks to Tony Lowe! Using a black color scheme for the quiz also works..."
- 10 years ago08/09/11 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Justin - Can you tell me what action actually completes the quiz and sends the results to the LMS? We have had instances where learne..."
- 10 years ago08/08/11 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"Thanks, David - the problem seemed to be with my browser, so I used a different browser and it worked. Thanks for your help and for desi..."
- over 10 years ago07/13/11 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"I just tried saving the download and only get the zipped file - there is no artpkg available, even when saving to "All Files". I also we..."
- over 10 years ago07/13/11 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brian, I have update 4 and later updates have not yet been software certified by my company, which is required before I can install th..."
- over 10 years ago06/07/11 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Brian. I am teaching today so I will have to wait to try this, but I will let you know. I appreciate all your help! It all star..."
- over 10 years ago06/07/11 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brian, Thanks very much for the info, I will reinsert the quizzes and interactions? What can you tell me about the other errors? I re..."
- over 10 years ago06/07/11 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Meg Johnston started a new discussion URGENT help needed! Run-time error '380'. Invalid property value
"I am using Articulate '09 update 4. I wanted to change one of the quiz properties on the quizzes in a larger course that I have used for..."
- over 10 years ago06/07/11 at 7:32 am (UTC)