"Any update to this feature request? Adding my "vote" for it as well:)"
- 1 year ago06/09/20 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
Meghan Markie replied to the discussion Rise course embedded in a Storyline course via Web Object
"hi all! interested in using a rise course as a lightbox, however when I import it into storyline as a web object, the size/font is ..."
- 1 year ago05/19/20 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic work! Downloaded the source file. Thanks!"
- almost 3 years ago10/30/18 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! Can a password be changed once its set? :) "
- almost 4 years ago10/17/17 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Is there an option that is not temporary and doesn't require a password? That may be asking for too much:) But wondering if there is a ..."
- almost 4 years ago10/12/17 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
Meghan Markie replied to the discussion Audio not working on a project that has been upgraded to Storyline 360
"Thanks! I'll share privately as this is an internal-only course. Appreciate your help! "
- 4 years ago06/19/17 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
Meghan Markie started a new discussion Audio not working on a project that has been upgraded to Storyline 360
"When I hit "play" on the audio, the playhead doesn't move, and the audio doesn't work in preview mode. This is a project that was origin..."
- 4 years ago06/08/17 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks again Ashley! If a teammate is in my 360 Teams account, can they edit my Rise project currently? If so, where can I go for direc..."
- over 4 years ago05/01/17 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Has this feature been rolled out yet? thank you! "
- over 4 years ago04/24/17 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal- we use a 3rd party vendor to translate. They typically translate our published storyline files (scorm 1.2) Since they do th..."
- over 4 years ago04/18/17 at 7:16 pm (UTC)