Meghan McKay replied to the discussion "Something went wrong" error message while authoring Rise course
"Adding on to the thread in case this info is helpful to the Articulate staff troubleshooting this bug. We are consistently getting..."
- 2 months ago09/27/23 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"+4 votes on this from my colleagues and I. Such an excruciating pain point that wastes so much development time. Share surprise of..."
- 10 months ago02/15/23 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
"Just wanted to tag on to this to say that it is currently happening to us as well. (i.e., it is a current problem no specific to any one ..."
- over 1 year ago05/26/22 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Articulate, thank you for the option to add the 'CONTINUE' button after the quiz! I really appreciate this so we can have continu..."
- almost 2 years ago01/14/22 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Articulate, has your team given any consideration to giving developers the option to turn off the default Review mode (i.e. ..."
- 2 years ago10/22/21 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Just adding an addendum to this for anyone else who stumbles across this forum as we had the exact same issue in 2020 (our Articulat..."
- almost 3 years ago01/06/21 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
Meghan McKay replied to the discussion Storyline Blocks not showing up in Rise Course in Review
"Posting here because we had the same issue, and what was even more baffling was that it suddently started for both myself and a coworker ..."
- 3 years ago11/19/20 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Adding a vote to this for the same reason as Hans. Sometimes the markers need to be really close to each other (screenshot attached) and ..."
- 3 years ago09/02/20 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Adding mine to the thread for the same problem. We use Windows 10 Enterprise. The following screenshot was taken while using an Ed..."
- over 3 years ago08/19/20 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
Meghan McKay replied to the discussion Screen recording with mouse pointer in the wrong place
"I wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I had to re-record my screencast dozens of times to finally not flub up with my narration, ..."
- over 3 years ago07/21/20 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Not 100% related, but I'm just going to add this in as it's on a similar topic in case anyone else is having the same issue (or is it jus..."
- over 3 years ago07/20/20 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Another vote! Similar to mention earlier, it would be helpful to hyperlink to a specific section of Rise for learners who do not ne..."
- over 3 years ago07/17/20 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Hey Alyssa: Can you please provide an update on the status of the requests for a colour change/outline to the matching question in..."
- over 3 years ago06/10/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Meghan McKay started a new discussion Why won't Articulate Support accept a .JPG (but accepts a .jpg) !?!?
"Is there a reason that Articulate Support will accept .jpg files but not .JPG files? In my opinion they are the same file type, and..."
- almost 4 years ago01/22/20 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"I tried Alyssa's method, and it works perfectly. (i.e. the ability to preview from a particular slide onwards already exists in Storyline..."
- almost 4 years ago01/08/20 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
Meghan McKay replied to the discussion Confirm if we have text to speech option in Rise 360
"+1 for this feature request. "
- 4 years ago09/19/19 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"It does, thanks Alyssa!"
- over 4 years ago08/20/19 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"+1 for centering images. I've also put in a feature request for the same. I agree with an earlier comment, that it makes me (as a ..."
- over 4 years ago08/20/19 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"+1 requesting this feature. I agree with Rick's comment above. Even if not fully customizable, simply having a light/dark option wo..."
- over 4 years ago08/12/19 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
Meghan McKay replied to the discussion "Drag up for fullscreen" control problem on IOS mobile
"I have this exact same problem, so I'm glad I found this thread. I too have a custom player that was borderless so my Storyline blo..."
- over 4 years ago07/03/19 at 6:06 pm (UTC)