Mel Barratt started a new discussion Computer crashes when I attempt to add an MP4 video to a slide
"I'm running Articulate Studio 13 update3. I have a number of large MP4 files (around 1 hour duration each) which I had hoped to incorpora..."
- 9 years ago10/09/14 at 8:36 am (UTC)
Mel Barratt started a new discussion Multiple reponse questions not working
"I created a Quiz which contains 2 multiple response questions. When I preview or publish then all of the other questions behave as they s..."
- over 9 years ago03/25/14 at 7:37 am (UTC)
"I've used a PNG file with transparency for a logo in a recent presentation. It's actually a white logo on a transparent background. It wo..."
- almost 10 years ago02/12/14 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"I agree with Mary. My target audience is maintenance engineers across a wide range of industries. "Cip art" type characters aren't suitab..."
- almost 10 years ago02/06/14 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Thanks Christine, but I think I tried all of that. The publication and it's interactions were originally built in Studio 09, but I ended..."
- almost 10 years ago12/05/13 at 8:50 am (UTC)
Mel Barratt started a new discussion Hyperlinking to an Interaction?
"I just spent many hours trying to work out why hyperlinks in my course worked OK in Powerpoint but not in the published course. I came to..."
- almost 10 years ago12/05/13 at 4:47 am (UTC)
"I submitted a support case - presenter package uploaded."
- 10 years ago11/26/13 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"This was somewhat helpful, but I'm finding that, when published, the HTML5 version of my player differs significantly from the "normal" p..."
- 10 years ago11/25/13 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
Mel Barratt started a new discussion HTML5 player has different colors
"I'm trying to build a player that complies with my company's branding rules. The player looks fine when I view by opening the "presentati..."
- 10 years ago11/25/13 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"I'd like the opportunity to participate as beta tester for Studio 13, if you have any more places avaiable in your program. I'm keen to ..."
- over 10 years ago04/18/13 at 2:00 am (UTC)