Melanie Sobie commented on the article “But It’s to Code”: Thoughts on Accessibility in E-Learning
"Thanks Jane! I love your focus on "what works" vs "to code". I have a background in Human Resources and have worked to provide effective..."
- 6 years ago04/15/16 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
Melanie Sobie replied to the discussion How to attach documents that are updated on daily basis?
"If the excel file that is updated every day is on a web page, you could include a web object to send the learner to the web page where th..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/16 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alexander! I have a course I'm working on now that includes a similar graph. This will provide me with some inspiration!"
- over 6 years ago12/15/15 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
Melanie Sobie commented on the article How to Build a Simple E-Learning Game in Articulate Storyline
"Thanks so much for putting together these tutorials. I've recently started playing around with custom feedback masters and this will hel..."
- over 6 years ago12/14/15 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Most government videos are not copyrighted, so they could be used in a testing prototype. Here's a link to a some videos that can be down..."
- over 6 years ago12/09/15 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that is where I read the theme being used should have a thin orange outline. I'd like to find out what the clrLst message means?"
- over 6 years ago12/01/15 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
Melanie Sobie started a new discussion Storyline 2 Theme Colors
"I was trying to see what theme color was being used in one of my current projects. The theme colors currently in use for the selected sli..."
- over 6 years ago12/01/15 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Congrats on the award! Love what you created. In addition to what the others have commented, you've created an excellent example of how ..."
- over 6 years ago11/25/15 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
Melanie Sobie replied to the discussion Do you have a policy for when users can access online training?
"I'm a former HR staff person and I understand Nicole's concern. In my past HR experience, we had a written policy on staff training and o..."
- over 6 years ago11/16/15 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Take a look at this thread and see if this method would work for you: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-cours..."
- over 6 years ago11/16/15 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"I think the way you would need to do this is to publish the course as a web version, and then have that playing in the second monitor whi..."
- over 6 years ago11/16/15 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Andrew, Go to the place in the Storyline file that you want the scene transferred into. Click Insert New Slide. Then click the Import..."
- almost 7 years ago09/25/15 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Maya, Another option would be to place the conversation transcript in a pdf and attach it in the resources tab. Then when they come t..."
- almost 7 years ago09/25/15 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
"HI Erik, A prior LMS I worked with had similar issues in that it wouldn't always pass the mark complete message to the LMS. At that time..."
- almost 7 years ago09/25/15 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Here's something I stumbled across while online - Michigan NeuroSport Concussion Education: http://www.med.umich.edu/neurosport/coach/st..."
- almost 7 years ago09/24/15 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
Melanie Sobie replied to the discussion Menu challenge - an 'intro' section followed by 'Section 1'
"If you want to keep the automatic numbering in the menu I think the only way would be to manually remove the introduction from showing up..."
- almost 7 years ago09/23/15 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"For some courses in my project plan I identify business objectives. Perhaps this is something like the vision statement you are looking ..."
- almost 7 years ago09/23/15 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
Melanie Sobie replied to the discussion How to Transition In & Out of Layers - Halloween Example!
"Thanks for sharing Daniel! Figuring out how to better use animation features in SL2 is currently something I'm interested in learning."
- almost 7 years ago09/23/15 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"When I was new to instructional design there were a couple of really good books I read. There are a lot of suggestions for books on the f..."
- almost 7 years ago09/18/15 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
Melanie Sobie replied to the discussion Free Storyline 2 Template: Blockbusters Style Quiz Game
"Chris, thanks for sharing! This is a great example of what Storyline can do when you know how to use all the bells and whistles (I'm stil..."
- almost 7 years ago09/17/15 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tom, I'll take a look and see if there is anything I have that I could send to you. Another way of finding real course content, at l..."
- almost 7 years ago09/17/15 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Connie Malamed has a nice overview: http://theelearningcoach.com/mobile/mobile-user-interface-patterns/"
- almost 7 years ago09/17/15 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"These are nice! Thanks for sharing!"
- almost 7 years ago09/02/15 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"The best classroom trainer I ever had many years ago would say - I don't expect you to remember all of this. But I DO expect you to remem..."
- almost 7 years ago08/27/15 at 8:41 pm (UTC)