"I'm not sure what sort of content you're presenting, but maybe you could use a story/scenario and have volunteers play the characters? Or..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/17 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jude, I haven't tried Rise for presenting software simulations yet, but have done a lot of them in Storyline. If working with that ..."
- almost 4 years ago02/03/17 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"Hello and welcome! I personally got into my role creating eLearning when my company acquired a smaller company that had an eLearning team..."
- almost 4 years ago02/02/17 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"Wow, what a nice job! I really liked the multimedia - the video and "stories" you can listen to helped make me feel engaged. I also liked..."
- almost 4 years ago02/02/17 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
"That's great news, thank you!"
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi guys! I just wanted to share a possible workaround that seems to be working for us so far. If you add a snipet of code to the index.AP..."
- 4 years ago01/19/17 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Justin! I have a feeling they're not going to want to disable Compatibilty mode, and I know they aren't going to change our browse..."
- 4 years ago01/19/17 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately, I can't share a login for our LMS. But the LMS guy that found the issue told me it isn't our LMS that is forcing the cours..."
- 4 years ago01/19/17 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"We are having the same issue. We use PeopleSoft and IE11. We turned on Developer Mode in IE11, and were able to determine that our cours..."
- 4 years ago01/17/17 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
Melissa Jordan replied to the discussion Building an engaging company overview with limited resources please help!
"I agree that the easiest thing would be to find a great template here in the community resources. Since the information is pretty straigh..."
- 4 years ago11/23/16 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
Melissa Jordan replied to the discussion Ideas for "Secret Shopper" training course. How to spot a secret shopper/how to handle.
"Perhaps a flash card design would work - I think I've seen a template for one here in the community resources. Maybe put the generic que..."
- 4 years ago11/23/16 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"I also like to use scenarios and a slide layer that displays the definition on mouse hover."
- over 4 years ago07/07/16 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
Melissa Jordan replied to the discussion Studio users: What Slide Size (Standard or Widescreen) Are You Using?
"We don't really use Studio since purchasing Storyline 2, however if we do, we use 16:9."
- 5 years ago12/10/15 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Carlos, I love the look and feel of this course! Being able to choose an avatar and enter my name was a nice touch, and made it feel ..."
- over 5 years ago07/17/15 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
"I agree that I would look for a dedicated survey service to handle this task. The biggest thing I've learned through using surveys is t..."
- over 5 years ago06/23/15 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
Melissa Jordan replied to the discussion As a prospctive ID, I want to start up my own business but I have some fears about starting my own business
"Hi Kantar! Before starting your own business, I would suggest trying to find a few freelance jobs, or perhaps working for a small compan..."
- over 5 years ago05/21/15 at 1:23 pm (UTC)