Melissa Maher replied to the discussion Storyline: Hand cursor during shape hover - Can I stop this?
"I found that if I deleted the visited state of the image I wanted to remove the hand cursor from, it seemed to work. No more hand cursor!"
- 3 months ago09/21/21 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"I wanted to follow up this thread by saying that we still found the Try Again reset, even with unique variable names applied, fairly ..."
- 3 months ago09/08/21 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for this suggestion! It definitely worked, however I noticed a very odd repercussion. As with traditional lightbox functionalit..."
- 3 months ago09/07/21 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie. I'm not yet sure if this is fail-safe, but one suggestion I read which improved things for me was to confirm that all the varia..."
- 5 months ago07/07/21 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"Hi Glen, I have a few slides that are exactly the same as yours, functionally. I found another helpful thread here, which worke..."
- 7 months ago05/06/21 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"I found a workaround that mimics the marker almost exactly, but which allows multiple hyperlinks and doesn't involve slide layers and man..."
- 7 months ago05/04/21 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"I tried the hotspot workaround and it doesn't work. The marker always blocks the hotspot, regardless of z order in the timeline (hotspot ..."
- 7 months ago05/04/21 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Chiming in here. Has anyone found a workaround to this multiple hyperlinks issue within the markers? It's literally the only reason I nee..."
- 7 months ago05/03/21 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
Melissa Maher replied to the discussion Embedded videos from Youtube - prevent video suggestions
"This seems to work only when the video is an mp4, rather than an external web link. I'm working with a youtube video embed code, and I ca..."
- 8 months ago04/16/21 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for this effective workaround! It worked well. I am noticing, however, that even though my freeform drag and drop is set t..."
- 8 months ago04/07/21 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"I'm having an issue resetting my freeform drag and drop on Try Again, and I'm wondering if there's a different trick. I have used the "ch..."
- 8 months ago03/31/21 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Leslie! I appreciate the reply."
- over 2 years ago08/06/19 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"I sorted out the reason this is happening. It's in the back end programming of the NEXT and PREV buttons. What happens is, when you'..."
- over 2 years ago08/02/19 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"I should also note that this issue is also present when the publish is NOT uploaded into an LMS. It's present even when it's simply hoste..."
- over 2 years ago08/01/19 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
Melissa Maher started a new discussion Previous and Next buttons become unstable once learner uses menu to jump around
"I'm hoping someone can help with this mystery. I've published a course as HTML5/Flash fallback, with menu set to "free" (no restrict..."
- over 2 years ago08/01/19 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I think I must've figured this out right as you were posting this. I really appreciate it!"
- over 2 years ago07/25/19 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"I think I found the answer! I added triggers in the Try Again layer to "Change state of" Radio Button 1 to Normal when User Clicks Try Ag..."
- over 2 years ago07/25/19 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone figured out an answer to this question? I have the same concern. I'm using Storyline 360, and my client has asked that "Try Ag..."
- over 2 years ago07/25/19 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Can the Glossary be saved as part of a custom player? I have completed 4 modules which will share the same Glossary and Resourc..."
- over 2 years ago06/12/19 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
Melissa Maher replied to the discussion Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?
"Hi Alyssa, I am experiencing the missing "f" and "t" problem in HTML5 publish as well. This thread is two years old, however I am using ..."
- over 2 years ago06/11/19 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
Melissa Maher started a new discussion How can I install versions of Storyline older than six the ones in the 360 desktop app? I updated and now I can't work on a CURRENT project.
"I didn't realize Storyline wasn't backwards compatible, and I foolishly updated the software mid-project. I now can't open my files...."
- over 2 years ago04/22/19 at 11:30 am (UTC)
"THANK YOU!! I really appreciate your quick and helpful response! This worked perfectly!"
- over 3 years ago04/12/18 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
"I have a question which seems to be related to the issues discussed here. I have six scenes in one Storyline 360 project. The last few sl..."
- over 3 years ago04/12/18 at 5:24 pm (UTC)