Michael Ambech replied to the discussion End of Slide using a non-timed webobject (using BranchTrack in Storyline 360)
"Quite an old thread, but I myself is looking into Branchtrack as creating shortsims takes 5xtimes longer in Storyline (unfortunately). Tr..."
- 11 months ago10/19/21 at 11:29 am (UTC)
Michael Ambech commented on the article What Is Inclusive E-Learning and Why Does It Matter?
"Great article! Is Rise 360 still not 100% accessible? What's the latest on that?"
- 1 year ago09/22/21 at 8:59 am (UTC)
Michael Ambech started a new discussion Simulator builder?
"Are there any plans on creating a simulation builder that lives in storyline? I'm looking at branchtrack and iSpring, and they have this ..."
- 1 year ago08/30/21 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
Michael Ambech started a new discussion Loading time in LMS - Using characters or video?
"Hi all, I have two versions of the same course. It's a branching scenario that I will repeat twice. If people make it through the first 3..."
- over 1 year ago03/19/21 at 6:38 am (UTC)
Michael Ambech started a new discussion Is there any way to tell an LMS to NOT load all resources (images, videos etc) in the beginning?
"We have an LMS that insists on loading all resources before the course is ready to play. This results in 40+ seconds of initial load time..."
- over 1 year ago03/09/21 at 7:24 am (UTC)
"So @Matthew... How does it work then if the same video file is reused in the course? It still only counts as one file, right? I have two ..."
- over 1 year ago03/01/21 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Hmmm... Some of the really long ones are hosted on Vidyard, but the other ones are embedded... I just find that hosting the videos elsewh..."
- over 1 year ago03/01/21 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago03/01/21 at 11:48 am (UTC)
Michael Ambech started a new discussion Course size
"Hi all, I have a rather large course with 290+ slides in it. It's essentially a sales call simulation with a video on each slide containi..."
- over 1 year ago03/01/21 at 11:42 am (UTC)
Michael Ambech started a new discussion Most accessible LMS?
"Hi all! I'm just curious as we're possibly looking to switch to a different LMS. What is - in your experience - the most accessible LMS o..."
- over 1 year ago01/26/21 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"Just found out that our LMS provider only supports SCORM 2004 1st edition and below. Ah well... Time to find a new provider I guess."
- over 1 year ago01/26/21 at 6:35 am (UTC)
"I think I hit the report button by mistake :-D "
- over 1 year ago01/26/21 at 6:10 am (UTC)
"And Thanks Phil! I'm not going to hit 500 variables, that's for sure - but very calming to know it can be done. I might consider killing ..."
- over 1 year ago01/26/21 at 6:09 am (UTC)
"Thanks Judy! I was just looking for info on number of variables possible, but Phil took care of that one."
- over 1 year ago01/26/21 at 6:08 am (UTC)
"I'd still like an official person from Storyline to weigh in on this, though. I may create a case and post the answer here :-)"
- over 1 year ago01/25/21 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"That was JUST what I needed, Judy! Thanks! So, according to your article, I would get 64000 characters if I went with SCORM 2004 3rd or 4..."
- over 1 year ago01/25/21 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
Michael Ambech started a new discussion Maximum number of variables?
"Hi all, I work for a company where we interact a lot with customers through online calls (Teams, Zoom etc). I'm creating a scenario engin..."
- over 1 year ago01/25/21 at 10:03 am (UTC)
Michael Ambech replied to the discussion Questions regarding Accessibility and eLearning with spoken audio
"Hi! I've discontinued the use of these, as Storyline has made gigantic strides in accessibility since I wrote that post. We have in-house..."
- over 1 year ago01/21/21 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"I found this: https://www.yoscenario.com/ Looks promising!"
- almost 2 years ago11/06/20 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"Wow! I just assumed it had a price tag on it! Thanks!"
- almost 2 years ago11/06/20 at 6:18 am (UTC)
"Hi Gerry! It may come as no surprise, that I was looking for a free tool. So I've started searching for free mind-mapping tools ;-)..."
- almost 2 years ago11/06/20 at 5:36 am (UTC)
"That's a good idea Tom!"
- almost 2 years ago11/06/20 at 5:34 am (UTC)
Michael Ambech started a new discussion Branching scenarios
"Hi all, I'm currently working on a rather ambitious branching scenario for soft skills training. I'm having a hard time keeping track of ..."
- almost 2 years ago11/04/20 at 6:45 am (UTC)
"Hi all! This question further up the chain caught my attention: Can I have a slide that shows the Slides viewed and the progress of..."
- 2 years ago07/09/20 at 9:43 am (UTC)