"Tom, sorry I did not see that you had replied but the reply from Lauren came through. I do not remember the exact process I went through,..."
- 1 month ago04/12/22 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to both of you. I thought maybe Shift was just a wrapper for Chrome, but Matthew's post explains why it does not work as well as C..."
- 3 months ago02/21/22 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"You would need to run a Learning Management System (LMS) on a server on your intranet. Moodle is a popular open source option but there a..."
- 6 months ago11/19/21 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"I don't see anything unusual in your file, like other encoded files or anything. Are you using an extraordinary number of triggers? ..."
- 6 months ago11/18/21 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Are you using a lot of custom fonts in your project? Can you share one of your large js files? Make sure it doesn't contain any private i..."
- 6 months ago11/17/21 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
- 7 months ago11/09/21 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Did that work correctly for you then?"
- 7 months ago11/09/21 at 4:37 am (UTC)
"If the information is truly private, I would recommend editing the video so the blur is actually part of the video. If you cover the vide..."
- 7 months ago11/05/21 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"I did test it on SCORM Cloud and it seems to work fine there. I published in SCORM 1.2 format. Which LMS are you using? The code needs to..."
- 7 months ago11/03/21 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
Michael Anderson replied to the discussion Storyline 360 (Flash and HTML5) letting users know when Internet connection is lost
"I posted a sample project here that will check the user's Internet connection. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-st..."
- 7 months ago11/02/21 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Yes, check my sample project in the following thread. It will check for a good Internet connection at an interval that you set and will c..."
- 7 months ago11/02/21 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
Michael Anderson replied to the discussion Storyline notify learners when they have lost internet connection
"Please look at the demo I have created here: http://andersonelearning.com/demo/DetectInternetConnection-v1.0%20-%20Storyline%20output/sto..."
- 7 months ago10/28/21 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
Michael Anderson replied to the discussion Audio levels of imported narration files are fluctuating. Please help.
"Convert your audio from stereo to mono before importing to Storyline to see if that fixes the problem. Edit: I should have been more clea..."
- 10 months ago08/03/21 at 12:09 am (UTC)
Michael Anderson replied to the discussion Mobile version that is different from desktop version (device responsive)?
"I'm happy to hear it worked for you!"
- 1 year ago03/22/21 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
Michael Anderson replied to the discussion Yes, there IS a way to go FULL SCREEN within Storyline player!!!
"See if this does the trick. https://cluelabs.com/full-screen-mode-elearning-widget.html"
- 1 year ago03/09/21 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"Is there a video element or anything like that on the first slide? Have you tried viewing the course from another browser or device? Can ..."
- over 1 year ago02/09/21 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"I would say things that would affect the required course bandwidth would include: - Course resolution - Use of graphics, video, audio You..."
- over 1 year ago02/09/21 at 8:12 pm (UTC)
"They should make a video demo instead of a working demo, you can check the source code from the demo and grab the function they created t..."
- over 1 year ago11/26/20 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
"I think part of the problem is that creating transparent videos that work across different platforms and devices is very difficult withou..."
- over 1 year ago11/11/20 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
Michael Anderson replied to the discussion Trigger Next Button to show when video (web object) ends
"Are you publishing it to an LMS or web site and viewing it from there?"
- over 1 year ago10/20/20 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"Excellent, glad to hear it."
- over 1 year ago10/15/20 at 11:06 pm (UTC)
"The web object is never updated from the original C: location after you insert it into the project. ALL of the Pacman files have been cop..."
- over 1 year ago10/15/20 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"The path that the web object shows it just the original location of the files. When you insert them into the project as a web object, Sto..."
- over 1 year ago10/15/20 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
"Sam is correct, you should be able to upload your caption file in Vimeo. I believe you can also enter the domain name of the LMS that the..."
- over 1 year ago10/08/20 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Did you rename the story.html file to index.html in the Pacman project after publishing it and before pointing the web object to that fol..."
- over 1 year ago10/06/20 at 4:20 pm (UTC)