"I wouldn't get stuck on names for things, or even saying "assessments MUST be in Storyline and everything else in X". If an assessment ca..."
- 21 hours ago02/20/20 at 7:24 am (UTC)
"If you want to have a non-clickable seekbar, you can easily just have, for example, a rectangle the width of your screen, do a fly in ani..."
- 4 days ago02/17/20 at 3:16 am (UTC)
"This is what I ended up doing: Create new variable: Results_New Remove the on-screen text that shows results Results2.Score.Points and r..."
- 8 days ago02/13/20 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"What about "Play Audio 1 when Audio 1 completes"? This should keep your audio file on a loop."
- 18 days ago02/02/20 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Swipe
"Hola heroes! Perhaps I have misunderstood all this time about how the Swipe option works, where you can allow "Jump to next slide when th..."
- 29 days ago01/23/20 at 5:11 am (UTC)
"Ah yep, I left that important bit out ... whoops! Normally I would do that, but I can't in this case (menu is on a layer amongst other th..."
- 1 month ago01/15/20 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Grouping of triggers
"Greetings heroes! So, here's the jam. On one slide I have ten hotspots and then triggers such as Click hotspot 1, show text 1, play audio..."
- 1 month ago01/15/20 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, how far away do you think you are with having the feature to skip the introduction screen?"
- 2 months ago01/05/20 at 4:13 am (UTC)
"I hate always having to do a workaround for something that has been requested for years now, however I put the image of a screen/form/doc..."
- 3 months ago11/16/19 at 10:10 am (UTC)
"I admire your commitment to the cause :)"
- 5 months ago09/30/19 at 7:18 am (UTC)
"Unless I'm out of the loop here, I think the short is answer is "no" regarding auto-play and the user has to click the Play icon each tim..."
- 5 months ago09/30/19 at 7:15 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer replied to the discussion Requiring an audio clip to be played before moving onto the next lesson
"I will answer part two first: add a Continue block after the audio, and change the settings for Completion Type to Complete All Blocks Ab..."
- 5 months ago09/29/19 at 4:47 am (UTC)
"If there's a bunch of videos, maybe it is to do with Suspend Data and the When revisiting resume saved state option on each slide? h..."
- 5 months ago09/19/19 at 10:47 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the insight here :) I'm not willing to get in to the SCORM coding, but at least doing a "Reset to initial state" should help!"
- 5 months ago09/19/19 at 10:37 am (UTC)
"By clicking the course title that is on the left above the menu, this returns you to the main menu screen. You could add some text in on ..."
- 6 months ago09/08/19 at 4:44 am (UTC)
"Depending on what you are doing, I have found that some things you can use Ctrl Z to undo, such as text (but dependant on where it is), b..."
- 6 months ago09/08/19 at 4:38 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer replied to the discussion Drag and Drop two drag items to go on the same drop target
"Hi Margaret, I presume I have this correct: - Item 1: Drop to A or B - Item 2: Drop to A or B - Item 3: Drop to C - Item 4: Drop to D Se..."
- 6 months ago09/02/19 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"Perhaps have a think about if this actually needs to be as involved as you are trying to make it. What if you get rid of your first state..."
- 6 months ago08/20/19 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Bringing up an old thread ... sorry! Using Storyline 360. I tried using this widget, but not 100% working. I have pictures of different c..."
- 6 months ago08/20/19 at 7:41 am (UTC)
"Yepppp, I agree on the look of them. Glad I could help with a dodgy workaround :)"
- 6 months ago08/19/19 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Perhaps instead of revisiting, you need to duplicate and make it again. That way, you can tailor it to how you want e.g. instead of Conti..."
- 6 months ago08/19/19 at 6:27 am (UTC)
"I asked this a while back ... as we don't sort words in real life. We see something and process in our mind a yes/no response or what pil..."
- 7 months ago08/05/19 at 5:58 am (UTC)
"Hmmmm, it looks like the issue is with %Results.ScorePoints% ... if I remove it from any screen I have made, it loads. When I put it..."
- 8 months ago07/07/19 at 10:08 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Blank results slide
"Hi all I have a course where the results slide shows as blank when previewing ... as in, it won't load. I have tried a new results slide ..."
- 8 months ago07/07/19 at 10:00 am (UTC)