Michael Bauer replied to the discussion Marking a course as completed ONLY once someone has hit the inserted "EXIT" button.
"Yes, if you are having a quiz then you can choose that to be your "trigger" for course completion when you go to publish."
- 2 months ago02/23/21 at 4:43 am (UTC)
"Just revisiting what was mentioned a long time back, I have the standard Next switched off and have just added my own items with triggers..."
- 2 months ago02/23/21 at 4:11 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer replied to the discussion Trying to center the branding logo on first screen of Rise
"Hi there, I was initially confused but I think you are wanting to have this on the first screen below the heading and above text/menu. I ..."
- 2 months ago02/14/21 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"Yep I think the editable option is probably better. For starters might be quicker, Articualte only need to make one then :) Also we can t..."
- 3 months ago02/04/21 at 4:52 am (UTC)
"Ah, I played around in the feedback master. Thanks for the tip :) I was looking for a white box shape for me to delete, but it was the ba..."
- 3 months ago01/11/21 at 10:21 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Layer issue
"Happy New Year Heroes! I'm stumped with this, as I am building a course from scratch (normally might just re-use things I have created be..."
- 3 months ago01/11/21 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"I am a little confused, but perhaps you could have this slide as a lightbox? Action: Lightbox Slide: Whatever slide this is Then have a C..."
- 4 months ago12/15/20 at 4:03 am (UTC)
"Love it :)"
- 4 months ago12/08/20 at 3:49 am (UTC)
"Without knowing your vision of how your course will look, it might be 1000 times quicker and easier just to set up some hotspots."
- 7 months ago10/05/20 at 3:44 am (UTC)
"This will be great ... can't wait for this!"
- 7 months ago09/29/20 at 3:07 am (UTC)
"You could do this in Storyline file. Just have a "start" button of some sort in your Storyline file so that it won't begin in Rise until ..."
- 7 months ago09/21/20 at 3:47 am (UTC)
"I would love this also!"
- 7 months ago09/10/20 at 3:13 am (UTC)
"Yes this would be very handy, I also find that the random placement of the labels then covers other markers so +1 in being able to have t..."
- 8 months ago09/01/20 at 5:37 am (UTC)
"It would be ideal to have the same Continue block. I know the Continue arrow exists at the bottom, but for many it is off the bottom of t..."
- 8 months ago08/12/20 at 3:09 am (UTC)
"You might have to do a workaround and just be creative with it. You can still have the interactive image, have the Continue divider to sh..."
- 9 months ago08/06/20 at 3:10 am (UTC)
"Hoping this can get sorted ASAP as we are manually having to mark regulatory courses as complete for our learners in our SuccessFactors L..."
- 10 months ago06/28/20 at 3:03 am (UTC)
"I like this idea! I'm stuck though: how do I get a trigger to be swipe only? As in, the trigger is When the user clicks and then whe..."
- 12 months ago05/11/20 at 6:13 am (UTC)
"Life saver! Thanks :)"
- 1 year ago04/08/20 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Access - constantly getting kicked out
"Greetings heroes, hope you are all keeping safe! What to do here? After logging in to Rise, I am constantly booted out to log in again ab..."
- 1 year ago04/08/20 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Quiz Result text
"Greetings heroes! I am having a "user issue" (haha) where they reach the quiz result showing they passed so they close the course. Quiz =..."
- 1 year ago03/08/20 at 3:53 am (UTC)
"I wouldn't get stuck on names for things, or even saying "assessments MUST be in Storyline and everything else in X". If an assessment ca..."
- 1 year ago02/20/20 at 7:24 am (UTC)
"If you want to have a non-clickable seekbar, you can easily just have, for example, a rectangle the width of your screen, do a fly in ani..."
- 1 year ago02/17/20 at 3:16 am (UTC)
"This is what I ended up doing: Create new variable: Results_New Remove the on-screen text that shows results Results2.Score.Points and r..."
- 1 year ago02/13/20 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"What about "Play Audio 1 when Audio 1 completes"? This should keep your audio file on a loop."
- 1 year ago02/02/20 at 7:28 pm (UTC)