Michael Law started a new discussion Will Rise ever be a primary authoring tool?
"I’ve developed courses in both Storyline and Rise for a number of years and find myself wanting a tool that lands in the middle of the tw..."
- 10 months ago04/27/20 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
Michael Law replied to the discussion Republishing Storyline course in HTML5 (that has Engage interactions)
"Hello, I am looking at 30 individual courses that have been created across SL1, SL2, and S360. I made sure to republish each one in..."
- 11 months ago04/06/20 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, 'thanks for the quick response. I discovered that the file was published in Storyline 360 earlier this year (Feb.) prior to sev..."
- almost 2 years ago04/22/19 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Chrome Updates
"Over the past 16 days, users of my company's LMS have been having issues with completing modules. While some of these modules do require..."
- almost 2 years ago04/22/19 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"I check for Articulate 360 updates and announcements regularly to keep my e-learning teammates informed. I was so excited when the scenar..."
- almost 2 years ago04/10/19 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Testing and Evaluations in Rise
"I've been developing quite a few courses in Rise as it's a great authoring tool for rapid deployment across multiple platforms. More lea..."
- almost 2 years ago04/09/19 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"I was searching for the undo feature which led me to this thread. Undo is a priority for me. Please continue to let the team ..."
- almost 2 years ago04/01/19 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"The desired status reporting is in-progress/completed for non-quizzing "
- over 2 years ago09/20/18 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Perhaps the final exam is not being displayed because Rise is reporting pass/fail status. I have a similar issue where Rise is reporting..."
- over 2 years ago09/20/18 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Rise: Default Browser Magnification
"Hello Heroes, I just published a test in Rise and was wondering if there is a way to set browser magnification to 80%. There is nothing..."
- over 2 years ago09/20/18 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Russell, Thanks again for your help on this issue. I appreciate the sample project as well. I've been working with our LMS Administra..."
- over 2 years ago09/13/18 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago09/11/18 at 12:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, thanks for the response. Currently, we are running SCORM Engine 2013 with our LMS and there are no options for controlling pa..."
- over 2 years ago09/10/18 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"Examining the HTML code on the page, these are the identifiers of the two items in question. I am going to look through the SCORM packag..."
- over 2 years ago09/06/18 at 11:01 pm (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Custom Certification Test (Resume Customization)
"I am currently working with a team of developers on creating a certification test. This test will run on our LMS and has been designed in..."
- over 2 years ago09/06/18 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Articulate Review - The Connection was Reset
"I am attempting to review a course that was published to Articulate Review using SL360. (HTML 5 only, SCORM 2004, Ed. 4) I copy the shar..."
- 3 years ago01/02/18 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
Michael Law replied to the discussion SCORM 1.2 - "Completed/Incomplete" option not working. Only "Passed/Incomplete" is.
"I've been manually updating the SCORMFUNCTIONS.js file since I started using Storyline 2 about 2.5 years ago. Every time I publish a cou..."
- over 3 years ago11/01/17 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Course Exits, takes 20 seconds to report to LMS and display on site
"This is a bit of a technical issue that I am researching. I figured I'd start here to see if anyone has insight as to what occurs from t..."
- 4 years ago01/24/17 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"If I read this correctly, the 360 runs in the cloud with minimal program files saved locally? The files that are saved locally are proje..."
- 4 years ago01/24/17 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
Michael Law commented on the e‑learning example Guru Honorable Mention: The Case of the Fraudulent Pharmacist
"Fantastic job! Very well thought out and presented. I'm even more inspired to be creative with my trainings."
- over 4 years ago09/27/16 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael and Ashley."
- over 6 years ago10/14/14 at 10:49 am (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Dual install of S1 and S2...
"I know that all of S1 files are compatible with S2. My question is, can I have both S1 and S2 installed on my machine in different dire..."
- over 6 years ago10/14/14 at 7:56 am (UTC)
"Disregard. I found the answer to my question. The hyperlink highlights and color scheme can be edited in the "Colors" menu on the Desig..."
- over 6 years ago07/09/14 at 11:57 am (UTC)
Michael Law started a new discussion Hover state after hyperlink text
"So after I highlight some text, right click, then hyperlink it (to a file or website), it changes color and is underlined by default. Si..."
- over 6 years ago07/09/14 at 11:34 am (UTC)