"Hi All, 3 years on has this feature request really not been actioned? I manage an eLearning team of developers that are constantly having..."
- 1 month ago08/23/21 at 2:22 am (UTC)
Michael North replied to the discussion How can my entire team view the content I place in Articulate Review?
"Agree with all the above comments, it's a shame that this feature has been years in the making. But to improve collaboration maybe a 'sha..."
- over 1 year ago04/22/20 at 4:00 am (UTC)
"Amazingly designed, good example of animations used tastefully too. Can’t lie took me 3-4 times to please the chef. Lol"
- over 1 year ago03/01/20 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"this is a really interesting mechanic, can see this being used a lot of different ways. Awesome contribution Richard!"
- over 1 year ago02/09/20 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Really cool stefano."
- over 1 year ago02/09/20 at 10:39 am (UTC)
"Truly inspiring Jonathan, well done!"
- over 1 year ago02/09/20 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"This is awesome."
- over 1 year ago02/03/20 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
Michael North commented on the article Using Tooltips as Microinteractions in E-Learning #265
"This is so clean Phil, How did you flip the card - is it a gif or just a standard animation?"
- over 1 year ago01/30/20 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"Agree with Dave, about the Teams licence we have recently moved to this but have not seen too much additional benefit. So much unta..."
- 2 years ago09/03/19 at 11:38 pm (UTC)
"Kevin this is a great example, I imagine you could even add some xapi statements to capture the results. It’s amazing that years later th..."
- 2 years ago09/03/19 at 11:10 am (UTC)
Michael North commented on the article How are Interactive Timelines Used in E-Learning (2019) #246
"I’ve never thought about using a Bitmoji in a learning course, what a fantastic idea. Great example too!"
- 2 years ago08/19/19 at 8:59 am (UTC)
"What a beautiful refined example Sarah!"
- 2 years ago08/19/19 at 8:53 am (UTC)
Michael North started a new discussion Storyline Course - Progressive Web App (on iPad)
"Hi All, Has anybody managed to run a storyline project as a progressive web app. Our team plans to run a micro-assessment in a store envi..."
- 2 years ago07/31/19 at 3:34 am (UTC)
"Agree with Nicole, I think there could even be a topic for what to do once a project is completed. I know something I have started doing ..."
- 2 years ago07/04/19 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"I’d say best to make it as real as possible, speak to the project managers (or check your incident log if available) to find out about in..."
- 2 years ago07/04/19 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Our LMS requires us to use SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 (2nd and 4th Edition), but we generally end up using 1.2 as it can be more ‘reliable’...."
- 2 years ago07/04/19 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"For me, it’s usually: Slide Size Player Fonts Colours Masters and/or UI Style Guide Then usually into Scenes/Slides. But after reading ..."
- 2 years ago07/04/19 at 11:15 am (UTC)
Michael North started a new discussion Articulate Online Guestbook
"Hi All, Wondering if anybody is actively using Articulate Online? We are looking to make some of our eLearning content available during c..."
- 2 years ago07/03/19 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, your clarification was helpful and yes this would be a good feature for mobile users specifically."
- 2 years ago07/02/19 at 4:04 am (UTC)
Michael North replied to the discussion 360 - Adding images to html background, through the Player.
"Would be keen on this also."
- 2 years ago06/30/19 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"Fair point Eric, agree H5P is doing some great things. Hoping that the articulate team can continue to lead the way and possibly address ..."
- 2 years ago06/30/19 at 7:36 am (UTC)
"We have had challenges with this also, especially when the play button launches the iOS video preview which then needs to be closed befor..."
- 2 years ago06/30/19 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"This is amazing David, without reading your blog post I assumed you used a gif for the wheel but the frame by frame is a nice touch. Woul..."
- over 2 years ago06/12/19 at 9:26 am (UTC)
"Erin Meenan It would be great if the process was simplified...similar to what you can do with h5p! When I followed the examples for st..."
- over 2 years ago06/04/19 at 11:54 pm (UTC)