"and so I've persevered and sorted it. The change state condition should be from when timeline starts, and not when variable changes like ..."
- over 1 year ago11/13/20 at 2:48 am (UTC)
Michael OConnor started a new discussion Changing state with a cumulative variable trigger
"Hi community I am about to embark upon creating a branched scenario module where a decision is rated. I tried working a proof of concept ..."
- over 1 year ago11/13/20 at 12:15 am (UTC)
"Thank you Wendy and Walt. I think I have painted myself into a corner with the client review coming soon. I did have a light box, but did..."
- almost 2 years ago09/15/20 at 1:32 am (UTC)
"A workaround that I am considering is on the last help slide, jump back to first slide in the scene, and on that slide, have a back butto..."
- almost 2 years ago09/11/20 at 1:21 am (UTC)
Michael OConnor started a new discussion Navigating back from a common help scene
"Hi all I am creating a help scene (of 5 slides) which users can jump to on demand - from anywhere in the course (of multiple scenes). The..."
- almost 2 years ago09/10/20 at 11:32 pm (UTC)
"You could add a trigger 'send email' when the user clicks the submit button (for the quiz). Stipulate the email address in the trigger. I..."
- over 2 years ago11/12/19 at 3:59 am (UTC)