Michael O'Sullivan started a new discussion Video footage freezing
"Hi, Has anyone come across this problem? I am working on a module, which is very media heavy (around 60 video clips and 40 or so audio). ..."
- 2 months ago11/25/21 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
Michael O'Sullivan started a new discussion Bookmarking User progress in Storyline
"Hi All, I am working on a project for a client that seems to be constantly evolving. What started off as a more or less standard de..."
- 9 months ago05/02/21 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
Michael O'Sullivan started a new discussion Problems with button/triggers moving from preview to review to publish.
"Hi, I have created a quest based game for a client. It is not particularly complicated but I am having a problem. When I preview it local..."
- 11 months ago02/23/21 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, - he is running Chrome and similar triggers work fine on other sections and in a similar configuration - the client is using..."
- over 1 year ago07/21/20 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi (again) The client has been doing more testing on the individual slide in this section (there are 8 sections in the course and the oth..."
- over 1 year ago07/21/20 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
Michael O'Sullivan started a new discussion Trigger works on my machine but not on clients
"Hi, Has anyone come across a problem where a trigger (change state of a button to normal when variable changes) works fine on my authorin..."
- over 1 year ago07/21/20 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
Michael O'Sullivan started a new discussion Java Script/Passwords
"This is driving me insane. I want to create 2 password protected branches launched from the same page. I have created 2 J scripts (passwo..."
- over 1 year ago05/08/20 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"Of course not getting the features that you want/need is frustrating and I would also like the step label addressed. It's only a personal..."
- almost 2 years ago04/03/20 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago03/31/20 at 7:11 am (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago02/21/20 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
Michael O'Sullivan replied to the discussion Bug error report upon publishing - may be caused by import of slides with screen recordings
"I have a similar but slightly different problem. SL 360 started crashing when I try to preview a slide at first every now and then, but ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/26/19 at 12:55 pm (UTC)