"Ah, got you - that's perfect, thanks again."
- 5 years ago11/27/15 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"You mean have the base layer of the slide having a very short timeline? I like the idea, it wouldn't work in this case as I have four el..."
- 5 years ago11/27/15 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
Michael Pearce started a new discussion Trigger an action when a lightbox slide closes?
"Hi all, I'm trying to change the state of an object on a slide when a lightbox on the same slide is closed by the learner. There is a t..."
- 5 years ago11/27/15 at 11:52 am (UTC)
- over 5 years ago05/29/15 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"That's very cool... do you know of any resources here that I can download to see more clearly how it is done? I'm not asking you to divu..."
- over 5 years ago05/29/15 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"That’s precisely what I am trying to achieve, I’ll take a look at custom states. Thanks for the quick answer!"
- over 5 years ago05/29/15 at 11:10 am (UTC)
Michael Pearce started a new discussion How to fill a shape gradually using a slider?
"Hi all, Can anyone think of a 'clever' way of using a 1-10 slider to fill up a shape 10% at a time when the slider moves? I'm not meani..."
- over 5 years ago05/29/15 at 10:16 am (UTC)
"Thanks Peter, the Heroes community was a big part of my decision to go with Storyline I will make that feature request, and if anyone ca..."
- almost 8 years ago02/07/13 at 2:24 am (UTC)