"Dave, thanks for meticulously documenting what I believe to be a Storyline bug. I'll try to get around to reporting it. ..."
- 1 year ago08/13/20 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"David, Thanks for this idea! It did work this time. I had started with a pick many slide from the content library, and it did..."
- 1 year ago08/13/20 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"It really SHOULD work! Michele Brooks"
- 1 year ago07/31/20 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Super just in time help here! thanks so much!"
- 1 year ago07/31/20 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Dave and Melanie, Thanks so much for bending your brains to this problem. I thought I was going mad because I couldn't see anyt..."
- 1 year ago07/31/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Michele Brooks started a new discussion Wrong layer appears when conditions have been met to trigger Correct layer
"I feel as though I've succeeded at this in the past, but I am definitely failing at it right now! It seems like it should be so sim..."
- 1 year ago07/30/20 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"I'm wondering if there might be a problem attempting to read the documents with this approach because it sounds like it might limit the&n..."
- over 1 year ago05/06/20 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"Sarah, thanks so much for the lightbox idea. I've never used one before, but it sounds like a great idea! I'm trying to find exampl..."
- over 1 year ago05/06/20 at 10:50 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it is an open book quiz. The goal is simply to start them becoming familiar with where to find things in a contract. I d..."
- over 1 year ago05/06/20 at 10:47 pm (UTC)
Michele Brooks started a new discussion Why would text change sizes after a project has been saved?
"The published course looks perfect. It's the saved source file that did something weird. Just last night, I reworked an old 9 slide..."
- over 1 year ago05/06/20 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
Michele Brooks started a new discussion Talking about a pdf
"Greetings, all, I had an accordion interaction embedded in my Storyline 360 course which described each page of a document. There&n..."
- over 1 year ago05/05/20 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"I had the same thing with Chrome. But when I switched to Edge the volume was fine."
- over 1 year ago04/07/20 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much!"
- over 1 year ago04/02/20 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
Michele Brooks started a new discussion object won't switch to normal state
"Greetings. I'm using Storyline 360 on a Windows 10 ThinkPad - specs in attachments. I want my next button to appear when all 6 of t..."
- almost 2 years ago12/20/19 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
Michele Brooks started a new discussion Recent update has totally shut down our ability to access Articulate 360 apps on Windows 10 PCs, 64 bit
"I hope this is just about our internal environment, and that it doesn't happen to you, but this update has had us dead in the water for t..."
- 2 years ago08/07/19 at 10:47 pm (UTC)
"Only that it is unlikely to happen that way. Recruiters spend very little time reviewing resumes when seeking candidates. Where I see t..."
- over 2 years ago06/06/19 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"Because, my impression is that recruiters are looking for quick, simply accessed qualifications, and you are lucky if they spend a minute..."
- over 2 years ago06/06/19 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"I wonder how you would deliver this to a recruiter. Or, would you put it on your website? Thanks!"
- over 2 years ago06/04/19 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
"Yep, updating my video driver seems to have fixed the problem. I'm kind of surprised that MicroSoft didn't push this update."
- over 2 years ago05/17/19 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"Here's what it looks like for me. This is a problem because it interferes with clicking and adjusting existing triggers. This just star..."
- over 2 years ago05/15/19 at 10:42 pm (UTC)
"I did the very same thing!"
- over 2 years ago02/14/19 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"This was super-helpful, Matthew! Thank you so much! There was a fair amount of pressure to deliver the module today and, thanks to your ..."
- over 2 years ago02/12/19 at 12:26 am (UTC)
Michele Brooks started a new discussion Boolean Algebra help, please!
"Greetings, I have a "feelings" slide that comes after a set of situations that should elicit fairly negative feelings. I've set up the C..."
- over 2 years ago02/09/19 at 1:28 am (UTC)
"Phil, I enacted Ned's solution first, but yours took care of both problems, the difficulty in clicking on the icons and the need for cont..."
- over 2 years ago02/04/19 at 9:28 pm (UTC)