Mick Lee replied to the discussion How to find where In-Use Screen Recordings are being used?
"Thanks for your reply Lauren. I've checked the Slide Masters and can't see any screen recording usage there. The story file may have been..."
- over 2 years ago06/03/20 at 7:44 am (UTC)
Mick Lee started a new discussion How to find where In-Use Screen Recordings are being used?
"I am updating a project in Storyline 360 for recent UI changes which require new background and visual changes so I am replacing various ..."
- over 2 years ago05/29/20 at 2:57 am (UTC)
"Did this get resolved at all? I am getting the same error on every slide now. I cannot preview a scene or even an individual slide. THis..."
- over 4 years ago09/27/18 at 1:05 am (UTC)
"I'm liking it lots and see lots of potential for fast how to guides and information. Is there going to be a away to edit the Start / Resu..."
- 6 years ago11/11/16 at 3:21 am (UTC)
"HI has there been any resolution with the Right Click issue. Easy work arounds accepted."
- over 7 years ago06/26/15 at 2:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks all very timely indeed for me and I've been having a look at Flare over the past couple of day. Flare is looking the goods for our..."
- over 8 years ago05/22/14 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"Nancy .... THANK YOU it works a treat!!!! IT was all the conditions I was getting myself tied up with but yours was so so simple. Issac, ..."
- over 8 years ago05/20/14 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nancy thanks for the offer. I'm using layers made to look like lightboxes ... on saying that it's easy enough for me to switch out and..."
- over 8 years ago05/20/14 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"Nancy Woinoski said: Hi Mick, you are going to have to create some true/false variables for this. i think you will need to create 7 of t..."
- over 8 years ago05/20/14 at 5:25 am (UTC)
Mick Lee started a new discussion How do I activate a button once certain slides have been viewed.
"Hi all, First time poster long time reader. I'm stumped and think I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I have a course that is fr..."
- over 8 years ago05/20/14 at 4:14 am (UTC)