"Hi Matt, Getting Learndash configured and implementing the UO plugin are two separate things. The UO tools are pretty straightforward...."
- over 1 year ago08/27/18 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Natalie, I am surprised to hear this. I have used the LD/UO combination on a few projects and loved how well it works together. Send m..."
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Click "audio only" in the ribbon to not have the pop up appear."
- almost 2 years ago03/29/18 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Hey Kyle, I had a pretty good look through your file. There is definitely an issue that requires more digging. I tightened up the trig..."
- almost 2 years ago03/28/18 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ray, I had a quick look and your logic is sound. You were short a set of listeners. I added a new trigger for each variable/check t..."
- 2 years ago12/12/17 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, I am super late to the conversation here but I have a workaround that should help. Save the Illustrator file as an eps fil..."
- 3 years ago12/01/16 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
Mike Bubyn replied to the discussion Hangman game – problem with triggering to slide layer
"Hi Kimberly, Great job on this game. You have lots of good triggers and variables. Love the audio that went along with it. I think your..."
- over 3 years ago04/28/16 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
Mike Bubyn replied to the discussion Is it possible to restrict slider progress until audio/animations have played?
"A couple of triggers will fix this for you. https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/how-to-temporarily-disable-or-hide-navigation..."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"I couldn't resist. Try this (slide 2)."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"You could place an asset (marker,button,shape,etc) on the slide and use a trigger to link the document. Put it on the master layer to mak..."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sharon, Do you have to have all the assets on the base layer? The easiest answer is to move all the assets to layers. Then play a la..."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Check out this link. It's an oldie but a goodie. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/conditional-endings-..."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Mike Bubyn replied to the discussion Need help with a simple interaction - display image
"Hi Maree, I did a quick fix for you. I added the "callout" to the hover state of the "Click the Submitting Hours button". Let me know i..."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, I found this recent pdf which discusses elearning and AODA compliance. Might provide more guidance. Accessibility in e-Learnin..."
- 5 years ago12/17/14 at 11:03 am (UTC)
Mike Bubyn started a new discussion SL Photographic Character Catalogue
"Hi All, I needed a catalogue for the SL photographic characters. I wasn't able to find one on this site so I created one in Storyline. T..."
- 5 years ago10/30/14 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
Mike Bubyn replied to the discussion Help, navigation locking when learners revisit content
"Hi Katrina, Setting the slide property to "automatically decide" when revisiting will reset the "slide complete" variable for some of the..."
- almost 6 years ago03/27/14 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Chris, I would recommend turning the icons into a button set. Select all the icons, then right click/button set/add new. This somewha..."
- almost 6 years ago03/27/14 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
Mike Bubyn replied to the discussion Administrator prevented from viewing content again
"Hi Liz, I often add "developer shortcuts" to get around fixed navigation inside a course. If you want it really simple just add a keystro..."
- 6 years ago12/30/13 at 5:45 am (UTC)
Mike Bubyn replied to the discussion Collection of loading indicators animated with CSS as WebObjects
"Hi Kevin, I have been looking at using AJAX spinners as a way to add the coveted animation to a custom next buttons at the end of the ti..."
- 6 years ago12/18/13 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
Mike Bubyn started a new discussion modifying story.js - JS help needed
"Hello All, We have a difficult situation tracking our SL course with a client LMS (VuePoint VLS). We have isolated the fact that the LMS ..."
- over 6 years ago08/06/13 at 9:45 am (UTC)
"very cool stuff Gary... Looks like I'm going to but iclone this weekend!!!"
- over 7 years ago08/25/12 at 5:51 am (UTC)
"I believe book selection was a significant weakness. In both cases selection was arbitrary and that sometimes led us astray. There was a ..."
- 8 years ago12/09/11 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"I have been doing this type of "on screen" narration for a couple years. At first I was using Serious Magic products (ultra and visual co..."
- 8 years ago12/05/11 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Eric, I have seen a couple of different approaches to this in the past several years. Here are a few examples: The SMT (senior manage..."
- 8 years ago12/05/11 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
Mike Bubyn replied to the discussion Help! How do I positioned myself? Freelancer or Small Company?
"Hi Dan, I had a quick look at your demo. Like the rest of the comments in that thread I think you did an amazing job. I have been develop..."
- over 8 years ago07/21/11 at 11:41 am (UTC)