"Well that's odd, I had the entire explanation in there. I suppose I went over a limit? I've placed it into an attachment for you."
- over 2 years ago08/27/18 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Hiya Teresa, Regardless of the visual design, every results slide has at least one thing in common , that being the variables that Stor..."
- over 2 years ago08/27/18 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Here's a challenge that I had and how I solved it. I hope this can help some of you. I needed to provide users with a way to opt out of ..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/16 at 10:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the update, Tony!"
- almost 5 years ago02/14/16 at 1:56 am (UTC)
"Hey Tony, pretty elegant solution, thanks! Mike"
- almost 5 years ago01/25/16 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"May want to also add that seasoned ISD's should know if training is actually required. Sometimes a simple job aid will suffice in lieu of..."
- 5 years ago12/30/15 at 11:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thanks for reaching out. I actually figured this one out and am planning on posting a play-by-play how to in the near future ..."
- 5 years ago12/22/15 at 12:51 am (UTC)
- 5 years ago12/20/15 at 11:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for this, Michael, but the problem is, for any question type I need to shuffle, the shuffle answers is disabled/grayed out. Than..."
- 5 years ago12/11/15 at 10:18 pm (UTC)
Mike Delaney replied to the discussion Allowing users to skip a question then come back to it before submitting all the answers
"Hi Leslie! Well I guess I'm looking at different options. First of all the client has "asked" that learners be able to skip questions th..."
- 5 years ago12/10/15 at 8:49 pm (UTC)