"Thanks for your replies. Is it possible to animate the rotation of an object? Luke, I see your note saying Storyline is limited when..."
- 5 years ago10/10/16 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Mike Fox started a new discussion Animating Elements in Storyline?
"Is there a way to animate visual elements in Storyline in the way one can in Flash? For example, a timeline based animation where, say, ..."
- 5 years ago10/05/16 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"I'm using Storyline 2 and I'm not seeing "Top Interactions" listed as an available choice. As a matter of fact, the only option is "Mode..."
- 5 years ago10/05/16 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"You can now set the "leading" (space between lines in a paragraph), by pressing the "Line Spacing" button, (see attached screen grab), an..."
- over 5 years ago02/23/16 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"I don't want to belabor the issue, but I need to make sure there's a need for me to contact clients with the bad news. (I'd like to avoid..."
- over 5 years ago02/16/16 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, can you check that link I sent you: http://test.scoe.net/mfox/californiastateparks/mod1/index.html ...and let me know if ..."
- over 5 years ago02/16/16 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christie, That's what I'm trying to determine. Am I going to need to contact each of my clients we've created Storyline projects..."
- over 5 years ago02/16/16 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, Are you (and they) testing a newly published version of the presentation using the storyline file I provided? I need to kn..."
- over 5 years ago02/16/16 at 5:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, May I ask what operating system your devices are using? I suspect that if they're iOS 8 or prior, you won't see the issue...."
- over 5 years ago02/16/16 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
Mike Fox started a new discussion Storyline Projects Not Viewable on iOS Devices
"I'm suddenly not being able to see my storyline projects on iOS devices, (iPhone and iPad). New projects as well as old. On new tests..."
- over 5 years ago02/11/16 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
Mike Fox started a new discussion Link to Flash Player required for Accessibility
"I understand that a link to any plugins needed to view a presentation needs to be included to meet 508 requirements. Can anyone give me ..."
- over 6 years ago06/01/15 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Never mind, I found the answer... In order to link to an external file and have it be included among all the other necessary Storyline f..."
- over 6 years ago05/13/15 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"HI Ashley, Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me more about how to accomplish this? The part where the files are "drawn into the publ..."
- over 6 years ago05/13/15 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Mike Fox started a new discussion Linking to External Documents in SCORMs
"Is there a way to include additional assets, (such as pdf files or other documents) in Storyline's SCORM output? Our presentation inc..."
- over 6 years ago05/12/15 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
Mike Fox started a new discussion Glossary and Resources not 508 Compliant?
"I just read an item in the book on Storyline by Diane Elkins and Desiree Pinder ("E-Learning Uncovered") that has me a bit concerned. Th..."
- over 6 years ago04/07/15 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"Great, thanks for the tip, Jerson! Nice work! "
- over 6 years ago04/01/15 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jerson, Could you explain how you implemented the checkbox to have it switch to an alternate version of the drag and drop questions? ..."
- over 6 years ago03/30/15 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"Sure thing, here’s the URL to a presentation I’m currently working on… http://test.scoe.net/mfox/oerstem/openmath1/ I’ve got the storyl..."
- almost 7 years ago01/05/15 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Still waiting for an answer on this. Would be great to have one of the gurus here give me a quick shout out as to whether importing vide..."
- almost 7 years ago12/22/14 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
Mike Fox started a new discussion Web Object Videos and Accessibility
"(Loving this forum, great way to get timely answers!) Are web objects in Storyline 508 compliant? I've embedded a YouTube video into..."
- almost 7 years ago12/19/14 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"I am on Storyline 1. Does it only work in Storyline 2? BTW, the Mac I’m testing on has the latest operating system, Yosemite. I though..."
- almost 7 years ago12/19/14 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same problem Brian is... "Resize browser to optimal size" only seems to work in IE on the PC. It doesn't seem to work in ..."
- almost 7 years ago12/19/14 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Thank you everyone, for your replies."
- almost 7 years ago12/19/14 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
Mike Fox started a new discussion Wipe Transition?
"Are you able to add a "wipe" transition in storyline, where a slide or object is revealed from left to right or vice versa? I see the ..."
- almost 7 years ago12/18/14 at 9:27 pm (UTC)