"Hi Leslie, I just uploaded the file. Hope you can see something I'm not. I also added more information there. It's not that the questions..."
- 12 days ago01/10/22 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion Hidden results not working as intended
"Hi, we're using 360. We made a quiz with 10 questions. It's disguised as a survey. We are trying to determine if something that's occurin..."
- 16 days ago01/07/22 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"I found a plug in that emulates flash and have had some success playing eLearnings that weren't encoded with any html 5. https://ruf..."
- 11 months ago02/16/21 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Not sure about how this affecting anyone else but for courses published as Flash with HTML5 fallback, we are finding that those courses e..."
- 12 months ago02/03/21 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"I know this is an old thread but didn't see any solution to it. We are currently using SL2 Vr. 13. publishing for web and uploading to a ..."
- almost 3 years ago01/24/19 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I have tried importing the project into a new file and get the same problem. Everything is local too. This has been a real h..."
- 3 years ago01/16/19 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion Publishing freeze in SL2
"Interesting problem I started having. SL2 freezes when publishing a file. This has been happening with older projects. I can build a new ..."
- 3 years ago01/15/19 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal and Ashley, I kind of figured it's our network blocking whatever is being pointed to. SL2 runs just fine otherwise. I'll work ..."
- 3 years ago11/12/18 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion New error message on Launching SL2
"A couple days ago when people at our office would start Storyline 2, we got an error message. Has anyone ever had this pop up? I'm thinki..."
- 3 years ago11/09/18 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks all for the input. I work with Roger and we are really happy. :-)"
- over 3 years ago10/18/18 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion Articulate zip vs 7 zip, vs WinZip
"We would like to move a bunch of Published output folders that were published for the web into our LMS. We don't need SCORM on these. Rat..."
- over 3 years ago10/17/18 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for your input. Not quite what I'm looking for though. I need to be able to use the LMS to see which questions they are..."
- over 3 years ago07/06/18 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"I want to give the learner P/F based on a final quiz score. I'll try to clarify a bit more. I have 10 scenes. 4 scenes everybody has to t..."
- over 3 years ago07/03/18 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion Multipath final quiz
"Not sure if this can be done. I have a course with how to use 3 devices. The devices all do the same thing but how each one does it is di..."
- over 3 years ago07/02/18 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"Along Toms solution, we fly in an arrow that points to the next button."
- over 3 years ago07/02/18 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alen, If I understand your problem, you have a base layer and when the user clicks on the next button, it's supposed to go to a specif..."
- over 3 years ago06/29/18 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"HI Alyssa, I see this a couple months old and there wasn't a follow up. I'm in the same boat. A person takes the quiz and fails then exit..."
- over 3 years ago06/20/18 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion Track slides visited
"Hi, imagine if an eLearning is not on an LMS and you want to see at the end if a person has viewed a specific amount of slides. Without u..."
- over 3 years ago05/17/18 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr replied to the discussion Published SL2 eLearnings not working right in SABA LMS
"Hi Alyssa, Turns out playing back in Chrome was the issue. Using IE or FF works much better."
- almost 4 years ago02/26/18 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion Published SL2 eLearnings not working right in SABA LMS
"We are using SABA for or LMS - it's not the cloud version. We publish using SCORM 2004 vr. 3. In play back nothing that SL2 converts to a..."
- almost 4 years ago02/22/18 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the link. The only part of this I'm not sure I like is having the please wait... loading coming up. I want to make sure this i..."
- almost 4 years ago02/21/18 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion Setting quiz answers with variables
"I have a couple slides that are multilayered scenarios. I want to be able to track and report via SCORM if the learner ends up in the rig..."
- almost 4 years ago02/20/18 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
Mike Mohr started a new discussion static and animated slide transition
"I was wondering if there was an easy way to have specific items stay static on a slide while you animated everything else out. I have a m..."
- 4 years ago11/15/17 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Thanks for the reply. We think we have it narrowed down to a browser issue. We have everything working now. We think it had s..."
- over 4 years ago09/07/17 at 3:36 pm (UTC)